forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Is there anything against killing a god in there? Asking for a friend… and to prove some people wrong

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

also the Bible forbids a lot of stupid things that everyone forgets about
like if you search through it you can find just about anything for any take you may have

You have tattoos? Down you go!
Your clothes are 90% cotton, 5% polyester, 3% wool and 2% elastic? To hell with you!
Glasses? Say hello to Satan for me!

@Pickles group

I'm rereading some of my old writing to see if I want to revamp it for nanowrimo yeah, I'm planning it super late, fight me and I found this gem

Sitting here listening to the Spanish teacher drone on was so boring, thought Anthony as he started to doodle on his notebook of doodles. As he doodled a monster with big eyes and a long tail,

Guys I was as good as Shakespeare

@berlioz

Is there anything against killing a god in there? Asking for a friend… and to prove some people wrong

I mean the Bible's climax is the part where they kill God and it's celebrated as the best part. So, no?

Deleted user

I mean the Bible's climax is the part where they kill God and it's celebrated as the best part. So, no?

Rubs hands evilly
Good, good…. Purely hypothetical, of course.
Write something on a white board then flips it over and looks around suspicously.
Nothing to see here

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hhhhh my parents went to a Trump Rally last night, and they asked if I wanted to go, and my thought process was basically "Am Queer. Show up in support of homophobic sexist bigot? no"

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hnhbjhb yeah. Luckily I had a good excuse to stay home (I have three younger brothers; the 14 year old went to the rally and i stayed home with the younger two) so I didn't have to go

@HighPockets group

I'm rereading some of my old writing to see if I want to revamp it for nanowrimo yeah, I'm planning it super late, fight me and I found this gem

Sitting here listening to the Spanish teacher drone on was so boring, thought Anthony as he started to doodle on his notebook of doodles. As he doodled a monster with big eyes and a long tail,

Guys I was as good as Shakespeare

William Shakespeare has been silent ever since this was writter. Coincidence? I think not.
Dude I haven't even started planning yet lol

@Katastrophic group

On the bible hot take,

technically the bible never says no homo, that was just some mistranslations. The two passages that people like to claim are actually saying "don't have a sex addiction that costs you your life and other relationships" and my favorite (and many old angry church people's) actually means no pedophilia. Which the church has done before on several headlining occasions.

@Pickles group

On the bible hot take,

technically the bible never says no homo, that was just some mistranslations. The two passages that people like to claim are actually saying "don't have a sex addiction that costs you your life and other relationships" and my favorite (and many old angry church people's) actually means no pedophilia. Which the church has done before on several headlining occasions.

^^^^^ people are so focused on proving that homophobic christians are hypocritical (which they are) instead of the fact that being gay isn't even a sin

@HighPockets group

I hate my period so much, like I'm not even going to have kids I don't need this. Yay, I get to spend a few days in intense pain for fucking no payoff ugh I wish I could just stop getting it.

@Katastrophic group

gonna sell my uterus lmao

honestly would. I dont want children and even if I did there would probably be complications, and excuse my swears but fuck periods. And selling it would pay off my student loans? heck yeah.

@HighPockets group

Never mind, I'll just have Lizzie and Ice do the surgery on me, it'll be their challenge to pass before becoming Truly Bad Scientists.
Nothing could possibly go wrong in that scenario.

@berlioz

I could, have and probably should again write a TedTalk about the history of homosexuality in the church, and why the Bible never says it's a sin.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Never mind, I'll just have Lizzie and Ice do the surgery on me, it'll be their challenge to pass before becoming Truly Bad Scientists.

my eyes just got like three sizes bigger lmao

Deleted user

… I have…. slightly illegal anesthetics that should work! :)

@HighPockets group

I'm the Final Boss in your Scientist Journey.

@ElderGod-Icefire

D: if you die, and we bring you back to life instead of doing the surgery, do we win?

@HighPockets group

D: if you die, and we bring you back to life instead of doing the surgery, do we win?

Yes but if I still get my period as an undead being, you fail the class.

@Pickles group

Hell yeah

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I could, have and probably should again write a TedTalk about the history of homosexuality in the church, and why the Bible never says it's a sin.

Please do, I'm legit in an irl debate in class about this right now