forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Anyways if you ever feel dumb just remember that I wrote one of my characters (y'all know the one) to be a scientific prodigy with a special interest in chemistry because I was expecting to really love my chemistry class, and then it ended up being the only class I've ever dropped out of and now I'm stuck as a dumbass writing about a genius.

Pfft. Silas supposedly knows enough about the human body that he can creat ~scientific~ smoothies on a whim.

@croccin-champagne

Anyways if you ever feel dumb just remember that I wrote one of my characters (y'all know the one) to be a scientific prodigy with a special interest in chemistry because I was expecting to really love my chemistry class, and then it ended up being the only class I've ever dropped out of and now I'm stuck as a dumbass writing about a genius.

if you feel dumb for that, know that while applying for my fucking learner's permit, i accidentally switched my last and first name.

@Pickles group

there's this one intersection in my neighborhood where 3 out of the 4 houses on the corners have tr*mp flags and I just wanna say g r o s s

Ick, there's a cul de sac in my neighborhood and at the very end, every house has at least one trump thing and I hate it. And as of my walk yesterday, there are three new pig blue lives matter flags, so now there's four, not counting the mailbox of trump 2020 flags

Deleted user

My friend has a trump 2020thing in her front yard and my grubby little hands itch to steal it and paint over it

@HighPockets group

if you feel dumb for that, know that while applying for my fucking learner's permit, i accidentally switched my last and first name.

Omg I-

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

So apparently the only thing that my English class managed to take away from the Milgram Experiment is that we should do it

Wait what is the Milgram Experiment? I never learned about it

Deleted user

So apparently the only thing that my English class managed to take away from the Milgram Experiment is that we should do it

Wait what is the Milgram Experiment? I never learned about it

Oof. We had to watch a video on this in sixth grade and it was very disturbing. I did not like it.

@HighPockets group

No one:
My brain when I'm trying to fall asleep: Hermione can't draw, Hermione can't draw, Hermione CANNOT draw! She only reads books and she cannot draw, even if she's reading a how-to-draw book!

@HighPockets group

Me, just chilling and doing my math work:
My brain: Hey, what if we didn't do our homework and reread Saga for the third time this year instead?
Me: :[

Deleted user

Me, trying to write a paper for Debate:
My brain: IF THEY SAY THAT I'M A GOD THAT'S WHAT I AM!

@HighPockets group

Me: No, we're trying to learn and get our grades up.
My brain: You could read it on your phone and no one would be able to tell.
Me: NO. We're focusing.
My brain: No.