forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

No emotional energy to respond… Answer RPs…

aight
goodnight I guess

Sometimes…. people can do one thing… but not another….

Deleted user

He sounds different when he yells than when he talks
like, hot. he sounds hot

@berlioz

He sounds different when he yells than when he talks
like, hot. he sounds hot

For me his voice is w o w.
I'll be honest, while I'm not saying I'm attracted to him or anything, yeah his voice is hot

@HighPockets group

Anyways if you ever feel dumb just remember that I wrote one of my characters (y'all know the one) to be a scientific prodigy with a special interest in chemistry because I was expecting to really love my chemistry class, and then it ended up being the only class I've ever dropped out of and now I'm stuck as a dumbass writing about a genius.

@HighPockets group

Oh Eva! My friend is reading Frankenstein
and she hates Victor just as much as I do

Cool! Ha my sole purpose in life is to pressure people into reading my favorite books
Well I expected you to convert her to your heathen ways, you fiend <3

@HighPockets group

I literally gave away my copy of Radio Silence to get a friend to read it, but Radio Silence is also just a very important book in general and I firmly believe that everyone should read it
dw I ordered a new one, and now my Alice Oseman books match!!

@Pickles group

Cool! Ha my sole purpose in life is to pressure people into reading my favorite books

actually, I think it was Overly Sarcastic Productions and basic common sense that did that lmao

@HighPockets group

actually, I think it was Overly Sarcastic Productions and basic common sense that did that lmao

I'm more excited for the OSP Halloween episode than for, like, actual Halloween lol, it's gonna be cold af here

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Why do trump supporters act like they're the "silent majority"? Bish you ain't silent OR the majority, calm down

my dad unironically says that and I just
sigh

@HighPockets group

Let me just say that I've seen a disgusting amount of Trump flags, massive Trump signs, a few Trump billboards, a parade of cars flying said Trump flags, and a giant semitruck-looking thing with a huge Trump banner on it. As far as Biden stuff, I've seen more in general but just signs.
The Trump supporters are the farthest thing from silent in the world.

@HighPockets group

also, I love you too dom
and owen
and pickle and jyn
and all y’all cool people
you bring me hope and joy and I love speaking to you

I love you too Ella <3 <3 <3

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hi yes I'd like to be rude to my Aunt the super Trumpie for being racist :)) she thinks all Mexicans and/or Hispanics are druggies and bad people, and she compared Michelle Obama to a gorilla :))

@ElderGod-Icefire

Mhm. Every time I see her she complains about illegal immigrants and Mexicans and stuff, and I'm sitting here like "really. You gonna shit on a whole country and ethnicity just because…some of them come here illegally? Really?" But if I speak up about any of it everyone looks at me like I'm in the wrong, and it. Ughhhhh

@HighPockets group

There was a Trump sign that I saw that was on the beltline, except the tree placement was…not ideal and so it just said RUMP since the T was fully blocked lmao