forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Listen to true crime/comedy podcasts if you want to start desensitizing yourself hmu if you want recommendations, I've already talked about it too much in front of my friends and it's starting to annoy them

Deleted user

I don't have anything to do that, but once you do, go listen to the audio trauma drama The Magnus Archives, it's really great

@Pickles group

1. My Favorite Murder. Fabulous introduction, super popular, and worth the hype for the most part. I'm not even close to caught up so idk about the episodes from like 2018 until now. I feel like it's less graphic than some of the others, so it's a nice transition to consume spooky shit without getting too paranoid
  2. Morbid: A True Crime Podcast. My personal favorite, I'm almost caught up, phenomenal, wow, I adore both of them so much. May or may not have helped me come to terms with being not straight. Very informative and we'll researched, and also very funny. I listen to it while I do homework
  3. Wine & Crime. I haven't listened to a ton of episodes because I'm trying to catch up on Morbid before I add new stuff, and it's been a while since I've listened to an episode, but I like their set up, also they're all great
  4. I Said God Damn. It's also been a hot sec since I've listened to an episode, but I adore them both. Damn might be censored? Idr but it'll show up if you search for it without it
  5. And That's Why We Drink. I haven't actually listened to an episode yet, but they've both guested on Morbid and they were great also everyone talks about it a lot so

I think most of these aren't exclusively true crime but tbh I don't really pay that much attention to detail. And I just started using Spotify for podcasts so I don't know for certain about all of them, but most or all are on Spotify

@berlioz

(Thank you for the Catholic additions Ella and Jyn and whoever else- I'm not familiar with the saints or their stories so that's dope)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

have i done something wrong?

nah

oh. nobody was saying anything so i was worried

lmao bro we were just mid conversation and unsure how to respond to you.

sorry. i'm T, nice to meet you guys?

crocs is the name, crime is the game

Jyn is the name, classic lit is the game.

Reed is the name, horror podcast is the game.

Ash is the name, simping for fictional pirates is the game.

@Mojack group

nah

Mojack is the name, stealing bits of personalities from my favourite fictional characters is the game.

@ElderGod-kirky group

nah

Mojack is the name, stealing bits of personalities from my favourite fictional characters is the game.

Circe is the name, being eternally confused and tired is the game

Deleted user

nah

John's the name, Simping for my girlfriend and writing terribly is the game

@ElderGod-Icefire

I know I'm late but on the topic of true crime podcasts:

• Paper ghosts is super good, it's about four girls who disappeared in the early seventies
  • The Piketon Massacre is about eight people who were shot execution style in their homes in 2016, also pretty good

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If you're gonna be homophobic…at least shame people for having period sex too cause that's a few verses before and no one's trying to convince anyone that having period sex isn't a choice <3 also maybe do your own fucking research :)))

That’s the Jewish Ceremonial Law. Christians don’t have to follow it. Also I wouldn’t say shame. Women were(/are for Jews) unclean during their period. Even though it wasn’t good, it wasn’t like anyone thought it was evil or anything. You didn’t get punished for it (except perhaps socially). Gay on the other hand was heavily punished. So… different.

also the Bible forbids a lot of stupid things that everyone forgets about
like if you search through it you can find just about anything for any take you may have

You have tattoos? Down you go!
Your clothes are 90% cotton, 5% polyester, 3% wool and 2% elastic? To hell with you!
Glasses? Say hello to Satan for me!

Jewish law. But the glasses are a new one I gotta admit.

@Pickles group

If you're gonna be homophobic…at least shame people for having period sex too cause that's a few verses before and no one's trying to convince anyone that having period sex isn't a choice <3 also maybe do your own fucking research :)))

That’s the Jewish Ceremonial Law. Christians don’t have to follow it. Also I wouldn’t say shame. Women were(/are for Jews) unclean during their period. Even though it wasn’t good, it wasn’t like anyone thought it was evil or anything. You didn’t get punished for it (except perhaps socially). Gay on the other hand was heavily punished. So… different.

Ah yes, because people getting in trouble in the olden days constitutes hate now :)

Okay 296 had a lot that I’m not going to go into. Obviously you haven’t hanged my mind and you did get one or two things wrong but that was very well spoken, Owen.
But Joan of Arc? I don’t think so. At least if your evidence is cross dressing.

nah

Dom is the name, worldbuilding is the game.

Ah yes, because people getting in trouble in the olden days constitutes hate now :)

What’s your point?

@berlioz

Okay 296 had a lot that I’m not going to go into. Obviously you haven’t hanged my mind and you did get one or two things wrong but that was very well spoken, Owen.
But Joan of Arc? I don’t think so. At least if your evidence is cross dressing.

Maybe you can tell me about it later