forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I love how as I grow as a writer, my main characters just become more awful. I genuinely don't even know if I can call Tabitha an anti-hero or if she's just a straight-up villain protagonist.

Tell me more.

Uber-Slytherin who can and will do just about anything to get ahead.

What good does she do? Friends?

She has one and a half friends. It's a record for her. As for the good she does, she'll work for whatever cause if it helps her get ahead?

Deleted user

Don't even trust yourself.

I’m 3 steps ahead of you

Or are you three steps ahead of yourself?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So my dad was showing me a video of my mom and my dog, my mom was texting and the dog was pushing my mom's hand off of her phone, and she just kept putting her hand back, and while I was watching the video, my mom was in the same position, still texting and I was like
"Mother, you watched The Social Dilemma. Cell phones are killing the planet, and your relationships with your family. Even your dog wants you to put down the phone. He just wants the love and affection that any child deserves."

And I heard this wheezing, and I looked over and my dad was losing it
I've never heard him laugh like that lmao

Deleted user

So my dad was showing me a video of my mom and my dog, my mom was texting and the dog was pushing my mom's hand off of her phone, and she just kept putting her hand back, and while I was watching the video, my mom was in the same position, still texting and I was like
"Mother, you watched The Social Dilemma. Cell phones are killing the planet, and your relationships with your family. Even your dog wants you to put down the phone. He just wants the love and affection that any child deserves."

And I heard this wheezing, and I looked over and my dad was losing it
I've never heard him laugh like that lmao

i know i said i was just stalking but
sdfghjkl iconic moment

Deleted user

My neighbor's blue lives matter sign has mysteriously disappeared from their yard

:)

Deleted user

My late grandfather's dog's trump collar might go missing and I might get a new fashion collar

@HighPockets group

Happy Halloween everyone! I spent like three hours looking for some stuff we needed last-minute and found none of it and my contacts gave me a headache, but it was otherwise fun!

@Pickles group

November starts tomorrow and I am dreadfully unprepared. Also I haven't finished my November bullet journal setup and I'm not excited to fall behind on it again. But I've been doing it for a year now, minus a month that I skipped and a few weeks that I didn't do. And some of the days that I didn't fill out any of my trackers. So that's cool I guess

@Mojack group

already did better than last years NaNo for me and November hasn’t even started yet, thinking November’s gonna be my month… might of jinxed myself with that one.

you know what would make November even better? Cyberpunk 2077. but guess I’ll be vanishing from the Internet on December tenth instead of November 19th…

@Pickles group

Apparently my status is now "almost 3 years ago" instead of "over 2 years ago" and I feel Old

Mine went to "almost 2 years ago" and that makes me euphoric tbh

@HighPockets group

Apparently my status is now "almost 3 years ago" instead of "over 2 years ago" and I feel Old

Mine went to "almost 2 years ago" and that makes me euphoric tbh

:D