forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

All of this could be avoided if you just carried a sword around, like the olden days

shanky shanky

only if you know how to use a sword

You're right
any melee weapons work

Deleted user

I could kidnap myself
Think about it, I always know where I am and where I'm going, I know when I'm going to be asleep…
sus

Ash kinda sus, ngl

Deleted user

And I know just what my limits are… And what my weaknesses are…
I the most sus

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

The murder technique that's always on my mind is how sometimes they'll make noises outside of your house, like ruffle window shutters or brush branches on the walls so they can lure you out of your home to shank you

I'm dying because one of my actual favorite characters is named Shanks and I can picture somebody outside my house grabbing him by the back of the collar and waiting outside the door, then when I comes out, he just decapitates me then goes to get a drink

All of this could be avoided if you just carried a sword around, like the olden days

shanky shanky

You're right
any melee weapons work

I have a large, heavy metal pipe in my closet

Came with the house

Deleted user

shanky shanky

You're right
any melee weapons work

I have a large, heavy metal pipe in my closet

Came with the house

I have a dead body that came with my house!!
His name is Bennett Malfrid

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I love how as I grow as a writer, my main characters just become more awful. I genuinely don't even know if I can call Tabitha an anti-hero or if she's just a straight-up villain protagonist.

Tell me more.

And, of course when my mom read the texts to my dad his first response was “she’s definitely a democrat, no republican would be that stupid” because obviously that’s the most important thing here

I’ve heard the opposite more often.

Y'ALL
VARY YOUR FUCKING ROUTINES
DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY AND TAKE THE SAME ROUTE AND GO TO THE SAME PLACES EVERY DAY
THAT'S HOW YOU GET MURDERED
Stop leaving your house at 6:34 every weekday and then going to the same Starbucks and then work and then home again. Spice it up and teach your sons not to stalk and kill people

I’m good. I don’t even know my own schedule.

@HighPockets group

I love how as I grow as a writer, my main characters just become more awful. I genuinely don't even know if I can call Tabitha an anti-hero or if she's just a straight-up villain protagonist.

Tell me more.

Uber-Slytherin who can and will do just about anything to get ahead.

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to my now broken headphones.
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET STUCK IN MY SOCK???

@croccin-champagne

you guys leave your houses???

School and eventually work. And errands

my entire family does online lmao, and i just straight dropped out. but ye i do errands and will be working, that makes sense. it might've been better to phrase it 'you guys leave your houses on a routine basis?' because who is routine. who is she

you guys leave your houses???

School and eventually work. And errands

my entire family does online lmao, and i just straight dropped out. but ye i do errands and will be working, that makes sense. it might've been better to phrase it 'you guys leave your houses on a routine basis?' because who is routine. who is she

roo-teen?
Who's she?

Tell me more.

Uber-Slytherin who can and will do just about anything to get ahead.

What good does she do? Friends?