forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Honestly I tear up even when there's like…a background gay couple who's treated as normal. Or a character just casually mentioning that they're not straight or cis.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I managed to twist the conversation slightly enough to not have to come out so I get to keep my friend-

I’m glad I didn’t have to because based on what she’s saying I have a strong feeling it wouldn’t have gone well but it’s all good atm
just gotta hide myself and be more careful about it until it’s safe

@saor_illust school

lmfao i'm failing pe and orchestra but it's fineeeee
i mean
all i'll hafta deal with is a bunch of yelling and disappointment

it's not like i don't deal with it everyday or anything either-

@ElderGod-Icefire

So I almost started crying today while thinking about the fact that if Trump is elected again, I could lose my right to marriage. I could lose legal protections. I could lose my entire future because of one man, and my parents support him. My whole damn family supports him, and meanwhile I'm nearly in tears when I consider what my future could be if he gets four more years.

Also, tip for Protesters: TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE, or use a burner. The police may or may not be using stingray devices (look it up, I don't have the technical know-how to explain. But basically they trick your phone into thinking it's a cell tower, and they can collect your IP address of the phone and other personal information. 911 calls don't go through if the phone is connected to a stingray) and you don't want your cell phone getting connected. Either don't bring it, turn off the data connection while near or at the protest, or bring a burner

@HighPockets group

Burners are a smart idea in general, since there's probably going to be a large group of people and potentially physical violence. You don't want to drop your phone in the event of an emergency (like having to get out of the way of tear gas and/or rubber bullets) and either break or lose it.

@HighPockets group

Also, make sure that someone, whether they're a friend or a family member, knows that you're going. If something goes wrong–be it losing your phone, arrest, injury, hospitalization, etc.–they'll know that you were there in case you can't contact them or in case you "disappear".

@Pickles group

If my sister ends up kissing a girl before me, she'll have kissed a girl AND a boy before me and I will need one of you enbies to step up and make out with me on the steps of a national monument so I'll at least have one thing

@HighPockets group

Wait no I misread that, I'm not enby (although tbh…that statement could very easily age like milk) but I would be willing to kiss you on the steps of a national monument to one-up your sister.

@actual-fandom-trash

i forget how fucking important representation is until I start crying one chapter into a book because the book has queer brown girls

What book is it??

the henna wars!! I think someone here recommended it a while ago but I forgot to actually pick it up and read it lmao

@croccin-champagne

If my sister ends up kissing a girl before me, she'll have kissed a girl AND a boy before me and I will need one of you enbies to step up and make out with me on the steps of a national monument so I'll at least have one thing

you rang~

@HighPockets group

i forget how fucking important representation is until I start crying one chapter into a book because the book has queer brown girls

What book is it??

the henna wars!! I think someone here recommended it a while ago but I forgot to actually pick it up and read it lmao

Omg I want to read that one so badly-
The cover is chef's kiss

@HighPockets group

you rang~

You, me, and Lizzie are gonna take a road trip to a national monument so she can kiss a girl and kiss an enby before her sister

Deleted user

you rang~

You, me, and Lizzie are gonna take a road trip to a national monument so she can kiss a girl and kiss an enby before her sister

I volunteer to be The Boy

@HighPockets group

i'll make out with damn near anyone on the steps of a national monument as long as they regularly brush their teeth

That's how you'll celebrate being elected

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

you rang~

I volunteer to be The Boy

I just wanna come because ~road trip~

@Pickles group

What book is it??

ME!!! IT WAS ME! I'm so glad you like it