forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Just read through what happened (I unfollowed the chat since I find a lot of the frequent users annoying as fuck, not you guys Reed and Owen but…others) and ew.
@Doyle_Logan, I don't know you, but I'm very much not okay with you talking to my friend like that, you fucking pervert.

Deleted user

Actually I’m going to be rude here because @Doyle_Logan dmed me out of the blue and made me very uncomfortable and honestly like. Please don’t do that? Ever? Unless it’s actually important then please just don’t.

@HighPockets group

Actually I’m going to be rude here because @Doyle_Logan dmed me out of the blue and made me very uncomfortable and honestly like. Please don’t do that? Ever? Unless it’s actually important then please just don’t.

This^
Even if you're not going to be creepy, people don't like getting random DMs from people they don't know. @a_sleepin_prince_thinks_trump_is_a_dump DM'd me out of the blue to ask me to roleplay with them despite us having interacted maybe once.

@Pickles group

Just read through what happened (I unfollowed the chat since I find a lot of the frequent users annoying as fuck, not you guys Reed and Owen but…others) and ew.

I'm Uncomfortable

Deleted user

I'm Uncomfortable

Me Fucking Too

Deleted user

This^
Even if you're not going to be creepy, people don't like getting random DMs from people they don't know. @a_sleepin_prince_thinks_trump_is_a_dump DM'd me out of the blue to ask me to roleplay with them despite us having interacted maybe once.

Oof. Actually, I got DMed out of the blue by them too but since they didn’t have as much Creepy Vibes I wasn’t going to mention it but like…yeah.

@HighPockets group

I'm Uncomfortable

Me Fucking Too

Like, even if you weren't a minor, it's still super fucking creepy to make unwanted sexual comments about someone you don't even know.

Deleted user

This^

Oof. Actually, I got DMed out of the blue by them too but since they didn’t have as much Creepy Vibes I wasn’t going to mention it but like…yeah.

mhm, they dmed me "i need therapy" and I just went "me too dude" then had a really uncomfy conversation but just didn't reply to them after that

@HighPockets group

This^

Yeah, they weren't creepy or anything, but it was still annoying. Not to mention that after I said no, they kept spamming me with song lyrics :/

Deleted user

I'm Uncomfortable

Me Fucking Too

Like, even if you weren't a minor, it's still super fucking creepy to make unwanted sexual comments about someone you don't even know.

That does in fact qualify as sexual harassment, at least in my book.

Deleted user

@Doyle_Logan made a sexual comment on @On-Fire-Garbage-Can’s selfie.

@HighPockets group

Just….don't PM random people? I can tell you right now that randomly PMing me to ask if I want to roleplay with you (something I rarely do, besides a few character chats) or "just to chat" is more or less a one-way ticket to getting blocked by me, and it's definitely more likely to result in me not liking you than in us having some epic discussion that makes us best friends or whatever. Why on earth would I want to spend time roleplaying with someone whose style and personality I don't know, especially when I have friends who I'd much rather roleplay with, should I want to?

Deleted user

Wait, what happened? Did someone do something to my Reed?

haha got a sexual comment from a weird person who dmed me out of the blue and kept bothering me
so now I'm uncomfortable
and very triggered

@HighPockets group

I'm Uncomfortable

Me Fucking Too

That does in fact qualify as sexual harassment, at least in my book.

Mine too.

Deleted user

Wait, what happened? Did someone do something to my Reed?

haha got a sexual comment from a weird person who dmed me out of the blue and kept bothering me
so now I'm uncomfortable
and very triggered

Which is valid as hell and I am preparing the tar and feathers as we speak.