forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I've got it! Make soup from their legs and then force them to drink it themself. :)

YES. THATS IT.

Deleted user

i think i know about @Doyle_Logan , alas, i am Dumbass who doesn't log on a lot
but yeah, quite uncomfy vibes
yuck

I now pronounce them…."uh oh, stinky!"

sdfghjkl but specifically egg's version

@HighPockets group

Me, seeing this Doyle_Logan person here: This ain't my first rodeo
I've seen him before on another site and he fucking made me uncomfortable there too.

Wait, really? Do tell, if it isn't too upsetting.

Deleted user

^^

wait
you know about egg too?

Deleted user

^^

wait
you know about egg too?

bro I fucking love her music

she has such a good voice i just~~
melts

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay, so, some time ago, I met him on another site, I will not mention the site nor my username there, as I do not want this guy remembering me. He asked me if I wanted to roleplay with him, and usually, most of the people I'd met who roleplayed on the site had some fucking human decency. But this guy, within not even 10 minutes of the roleplay starting went for smut. Didn't ask me if I wanted to, didn't ask me if I cared, just went into it. And I felt sick, and I didn't want to reply. He gave me his email to contact him, and roleplay with him too. But I could not even stand to be on that site anymore after that. And sure enough, I left.

So to see him complain about his boyfriend who was taking things too fast and not listening to him was hysterical to me. Absolutely so. And not to say he deserved anything like that, but it's just kinda, what goes around comes the fuck back around, dude. And to see him sexualizing someone's selfie-. Hell no. HELL NO.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Okay, so, some time ago, I met him on another site, I will not mention the site nor my username there, as I do not want this guy remembering me. He asked me if I wanted to roleplay with him, and usually, most of the people I'd met who roleplayed on the site had some fucking human decency. But this guy, within not even 10 minutes of the roleplay starting went for smut. Didn't ask me if I wanted to, didn't ask me if I cared, just went into it. And I felt sick, and I didn't want to reply. He gave me his email to contact him, and roleplay with him too. But I could not even stand to be on that site anymore after that. And sure enough, I left.

So to see him complain about his boyfriend who was taking things too fast and not listening to him was hysterical to me. Absolutely so. And not to say he deserved anything like that, but it's just kinda, what goes around comes the fuck back around, dude. And to see him sexualizing someone's selfie-. Hell no. HELL NO.

I–
I dealt with him on another site too, I think we might be talking the same one….
But yeah, it went to the smut, even though I was a naive child, and the rp was using our real first names??? The only reason I didn't drop was because back then I didn't know how to say no and I didn't have the strength to.
I'm so fucking done.

Logan, if you're seeing this, you're officially blocked, never contact me again :)

Deleted user

what in datacat–
that's not okay at all
yuck

(he didn't respond to anyone lmao)
(we love when people don't take responsibility :) )

@furetakunai ac_unit

Yeah, he asked for my name too, but like, I didn't want to give it to him, but even having my username used for it made me want to fucking cry. As I want to now, just thinking about it.

Deleted user

Bro, masks are really good for disgusing crying if you cry quetly

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Yeah… I do my best to just forget that ever happened, I was way to young to be dealing with that…
If y'all need me, I'll prob be crying in the school bathroom, I feel disgusting and really need to cry

@LabradeedleLabradoodle public

Yeah, he asked for my name too, but like, I didn't want to give it to him, but even having my username used for it made me want to fucking cry. As I want to now, just thinking about it.

I told him Joe Mama-

Deleted user

I told him Joe Mama-

well that's one way to do it–