forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

If my sister ends up kissing a girl before me, she'll have kissed a girl AND a boy before me and I will need one of you enbies to step up and make out with me on the steps of a national monument so I'll at least have one thing

you rang~

You, me, and Lizzie are gonna take a road trip to a national monument so she can kiss a girl and kiss an enby before her sister

I volunteer to be The Boy

I just wanna come because ~road trip~

Bitch I'll kiss you too

@Pickles group

I mean, she did make out with a boy in a church so I'm not sure I can really top that aspect, Leo, unless you wanna like. Sneak into Mike Pence's office or somethin

@actual-fandom-trash

If my sister ends up kissing a girl before me, she'll have kissed a girl AND a boy before me and I will need one of you enbies to step up and make out with me on the steps of a national monument so I'll at least have one thing

you rang~

You, me, and Lizzie are gonna take a road trip to a national monument so she can kiss a girl and kiss an enby before her sister

I volunteer to be The Boy

I just wanna come because ~road trip~

Bitch I'll kiss you too

I'll bring cake for celebratinggg

Deleted user

unless you wanna like. Sneak into Mike Pence's office or somethin

Been there, done that

@HighPockets group

I mean, she did make out with a boy in a church so I'm not sure I can really top that aspect, Leo, unless you wanna like. Sneak into Mike Pence's office or somethin

That sounds like the plot of a fanfic that Emi or Ella would read over Discord

@actual-fandom-trash

i forget how fucking important representation is until I start crying one chapter into a book because the book has queer brown girls

What book is it??

the henna wars!! I think someone here recommended it a while ago but I forgot to actually pick it up and read it lmao

ME!!! IT WAS ME! I'm so glad you like it

FKLS I"M LITERSLLY LIKE 6 CHAPTERS IN BUT IM IN LOVE WiTH iT I STARTED CRYING THINKING ABOUT THE WHOLE REPRESENTATION MTTERS CUZ I HAVE NEBER FELT SEEN BEFOR ESFDJK
literally thank you for it I am in Love

@actual-fandom-trash

missing emi hours tho smh
but now I want to hear it despite it being Cursed

@Pickles group

I should write it for nano lmao

@HighPockets group

missing emi hours tho smh
but now I want to hear it despite it being Cursed

Emi and Ella read….interesting fanfic over Discord sometimes
This one has those ~vibes~

@HighPockets group

But with your gay cheerleaders instead of you and Leo

@Pickles group

But with your gay cheerleaders instead of you and Leo

YES

@croccin-champagne

the roadtrip is just us taking pictures of each other kissing in the offices of senators and shit who are homophobic or just dicks, as well as a couple churches and that bakery that refused to make the wedding cake for those lesbians' wedding

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My people will become “enemies of the people”.

Maybe if you're so concerned about being percieved the enemy of the people, that might be because you're actually becoming one.

See that’s what they would say. That’s how gradual oppression works. Since when is being allowed to have unpopular beliefs equal to being an enemy? Oh I know. In an oppressive society.

Listen dude, I was in your shoes about the LGBTQ "issue" for a looooong time. But there comes a time you have to put humanity over misinterpreted scriptures. I gave you the resources to reconcile LGBTQ identities with your religion. It's so much more Christ-like to lead an LGBTQ affirming walk with God. I'm sorry you can't see that yet, but I hope you do. I hope you can set aside your biases and the rules you grew up with and take time to question. You're on the wrong side of history, but there's a way to get right.

I’ve questioned plenty. And probably will continue to do so. But no I will not lay aside my beliefs to be a better person in the eyes of others. That’s preposterous.
And you can’t see the future. I will attempt to do what I think my God wants. That matters more than anything else as you should know.

It’s in my best interest to protect the freedom of all groups, no matter how much I like or dislike them.

I can get behind this. I forget the exact quote, but the one about sticking up for marginalized people so none of us can be picked on comes to mind. We're strongest together. But group does NOT equal hate group or terrorist organization. I don't know why you can't process that. You shouldn't be defending nazis or the KKK or whatever other corrupt ideologies you feel you should. That makes you a bystander, you're not actually sticking up for real people, you're sticking up for pieces of shit terrorizing real people. Can you not see the cognitive dissonance?

Wait wait wait. Stick up for the marginalized unless I don’t like them? Unless I think they are wrong? Can’t you see the issue with that? The moment anyone is unfit for protecting all is lost. That just means that the “right” marginalized people are protected. Destroying the entire thing. Of course I don’t like terrorists. My people are killed by them every day. Even in the US my family isn’t completely safe.

pacifism in the face of extreme hate and violence is hateful and violent in itself. if you 'support both sides' when one side is at an incredible disadvantage you become just as bad as the oppressors and hateful people

Hate and violence are different. Violence can and should be punished. But ideas? Dangerous things yes. But better to live in danger than to be safe and live under a dictatorship.

Bro, have y'all heard of the bunch of trump supporters in Texas who literally tried to run a Biden bus off the street?

Yeah I saw that video
Voter intimidation is at it's peak (pretty much always coming from the right). And those "poll watchers" are such bs. Their only job is to intimidate which is illegal.

^^I heard about it too. Terrible. Racists ofc.
But always from the Right? Seriously?
Especially with this.

I watch a lot of lefty content, and I see they're all preparing to riot no matter who wins.

Both sides are seriously flawed and people do evil on both sides. Don’t be so blind as to think “your guys” are the good guys. Humanity (and politics) is far more complex than that. Right wingers have racists. Lefties have people who are violent to people that don’t agree with them. And probably some switcheroo in there. It’s easy to find. Look on Right sites to expose the Left ofc and Left to find what the Right have done.

@croccin-champagne

Both sides are seriously flawed and people do evil on both sides. Don’t be so blind as to think “your guys” are the good guys. Humanity (and politics) is far more complex than that. Right wingers have racists. Lefties have people who are violent to people that don’t agree with them. And probably some switcheroo in there. It’s easy to find. Look on Right sites to expose the Left ofc and Left to find what the Right have done.

was gonna say lmao the right wing have violent people too. and the left also definitely have racists.

i forget how fucking important representation is until I start crying one chapter into a book because the book has queer brown girls

What book is it??

the henna wars!! I think someone here recommended it a while ago but I forgot to actually pick it up and read it lmao

What about?