forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Any piece of writing that has a character named Luna immediately gives me mediocre-going-on-bad beginner tween writer vibes

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Any piece of writing that has a character named Luna immediately gives me mediocre-going-on-bad beginner tween writer vibes

nine-year-old me had at least one character named Luna and I can confirm

@HighPockets group

nine-year-old me had at least one character named Luna and I can confirm

I've never had a Luna but I also didn't start writing until 7th grade

@HighPockets group

Trexna
I guess my weirdest name was probably Jazmyn. Which wouldn't be weird on its own but it was for a Star Wars OC and that just feels way too modern. Now her name is Jezebel.
I guess Mirana would count too, but again: Star Wars OC, and in this case it's justified.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I named a character "Ari" on the basis that it was air but scrambled… and she had wind powers…

Also there are some people wearing their Trump flags as capes, so guess what me(an asexual) and my friends(both genderqueer and one's pan, not sure about the other's sexuality) are gonna do? Pride time motherfuckers

Deleted user

fjkaa, some weirdo pmed me yesterday then said weird shit in the lgbt+ chat and it made my wildly uncomfortable

@darling-velocipede group

@Doyle_Logan your vibes are bad n you make me uncomfortable. you said some creepy ass things to people in the gay chat, which really isn't alright, and the fake edginess is exhausting. please chill out.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

@Doyle_Logan I could go on about how uncomfy your general vibes are but that “which cheeks” joke especially was so, so uncalled for and not at all okay, especially on a site of mostly minors.
Also, being unnecessarily edgy doesn’t make you cool, and DMing dozens of active users out of the blue is not how you find writing partners.

Deleted user

Haha yes
and it was aimed at a very very very uncomfortable minor