forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I've been thinking about it for a few months now and I saw a tiktok yesterday that kinda sent me spiraling lmao

Lmao I get it. And it's not a bad thing to be a lesbian.

Go you!

We stan confidence.

I've always been like we LOVE LESBIANS

And my brain was like haha more than you think baby

Also if you saw me irl I dress very masc and I even say I'm butch as a joke

So I can actually identify myself as a butch lesbian which makes me happier than anything rn lsbbshshsn

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Absolutely quaking in my Government class bc of a discussion regarding lgbt issues in the back but I feel like I may be harrassed if someone looks over my shoulder to see me typing this so expect a rant in several hours :)

Deleted user

OOOOOO
I just realized I forgot to give myself a middle name…

@larcenistarsonist group

Ooo middle namessssss
Fern, Felix, Alex, Liz, Lee, Bennet, Garret, Geo, Joe, Iris, Bell, Quinn, Quill, Rey, Ray, Ocean, Aqua, Rune, Sasha, Sam, Winnie, Asia, Bane, Ed, Olive, Ross,

@cryptic-glitch

Ooo middle namessssss
Fern, Felix, Alex, Liz, Lee, Bennet, Garret, Geo, Joe, Iris, Bell, Quinn, Quill, Rey, Ray, Ocean, Aqua, Rune, Sasha, Sam, Winnie, Asia, Bane, Ed, Olive, Ross,

ooo i'm liking Bane quite a lot

@larcenistarsonist group

And yeah, Rune and Bane are siblings in my God Challenger Universe that help Sparrow and Thaddeus out of their quest. They're not in it for very long but I love them to death.

@spacebluelily language

my science teacher asked if we liked fanfic and i uhhhhhh
yeah i do but not the kinda thing ima admit i read out loud

oof same. like you don't really expect me to admit that i like fanfic. or anyone for that matter.