forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@berlioz

My parents refer to each other as "your mom" and "your dad" when talking to my brother and me about each other. 😬
They hate each other so it's not surprising.

Same!!!

@cryptic-glitch

My parents refer to each other as "your mom" and "your dad" when talking to my brother and me about each other. 😬

Same!!!

relatable

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Same!!!

relatable

yeah me too

Deleted user

My song was played on a radio on the 1st and I finally get to listen to it :)

Deleted user

ooo nice
I'm doing the bleach to the side of my head
to see if it will work

HOLD UP
MY ENGLISH TEACHER IS ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS IN THE LGBTQ+ CLUB AT SCHOOL
She’s an old white lady so I wasn’t sure what her stance was lol
But yayyyyyyyyy

it's always the english teachers i swear

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Mmmmm
I love my Art teacher and the English teacher for the other school
I'm eating some of my Art teacher's brownies right now because someone always ends up bringing baked goods to class
And the English teacher is so accepting. He runs the video game club too

@requiemisback language

ok i'm gonna hop onto this rq cuz my history teacher did something really nice today

ok so he asked for a topic to discuss once we were done with our assignments and i said aloud "gender is a hoax" so then the class kinda just started talking about how women weren't treated equally in the past and how it's different now (with the exception of the few souls stuck in the past ofc) and it was just 🥺🥺💕 oml

omg one time we were in math class and my teacher goes "y'all need to start making your lines straighter, like come on, they're so crooked" (we were graphing) and i said, very loudly, but not purposely loud, "i'm sorry, i'm not very good at being straight-" and the whole class was just like- :0 and then she just stood there for a second and was like "oh.. well, that's okay." and just kept going

Deleted user

I kinda wanna make an outfit thread becuase I love my outfit today