forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@spacebluelily language

Look, I understand that you don't want to acknowledge him as the creator. And that's fine. But you're going to hear other people say that he is the creator of Minecraft, which sadly is the truth.

@spacebluelily language

I mean without him, the game wouldn't have existed. But, hey, I understand your anger. After looking up to a woman who then turns out to be transphobic and homophobic, I really feel your rage.

@berlioz

TW, swear words/slurs, queerphobia and racism

@berlioz

I picked up the Philza joke from the Dream SMP members, and I think it's a neat way of invalidating [REDACTED], plus it's funny. Philza created Minecraft in the same way Daniel Radcliffe wrote Harry Potter.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I picked up the Philza joke from the Dream SMP members, and I think it's a neat way of invalidating [REDACTED], plus it's funny. Philza created Minecraft in the same way Daniel Radcliffe wrote Harry Potter.

Exactly!!

@ghosthugs__

Wait are we censoring [REDACTED] now?

???????? Why can't I type [REDACTED]???

N
T
C
H

??????

wait is notch a bad person?

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

N
T
C
H

??????

Yeah pretty much. If you don't want to read Berlioz's spoilered post, basically he made some very transphobic, homophobic, and racist comments. Basically he's Minecraft JK Rowling

@ghosthugs__

N
T
C
H

??????

Yeah pretty much. If you don't want to read Berlioz's spoilered post, basically he made some very transphobic, homophobic, and racist comments. Basically he's Minecraft JK Rowling

ewwwwwwwww is he a terf too? yeuck