forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

aaa
So, might be trying to not break down in the middle of class because the printer wasn't working and everyone was mad at me and when the teacher asked what was wrong I tried to say it was a computer problem and the fucker next to me said "no it's a Coral problem because she's stupid" even though he was the one fucking around with the printer and kept scanning his id to try to print even though I was already signed in to print my thing

@lavender_ladybug group

Heyo!
So I’ve tentatively come to the conclusion that I’m biromantic (I don’t know about my sexuality yet). But I’m super hesitant to give myself a set-in-stone label since I have no experience with relationships at all. I’ve always found girls really attractive, but whenever I thought about it I always passed it off as a passing thing until recently when I allowed myself to really consider it. As much as I research about pansexuality and bisexuality, it all gets really confusing because I don’t want to disregard any other gender or non-binary person.

Anyway if any of you have any advice or experiences related to this I would greatly appreciate hearing it :) But if not I would also love just to hang out on this thread if you’ll have me <3

@berlioz

^printer man is a dumbass, definitely not you. You know who was right. Admire your own dignity my guy, even though others are too stupid to see it.

My days alright, but I have to do a big art assignment, which I'm really bad at. I didn't take the class, just got put into it. I have a hard time with seeing 3d stuff, estimating distance, depth perception, and recognizing colors. And even when I get past those road bumps and am ready to draw, I still have bad coordination so it's hard to get what I want onto the paper with all those things combined. I love art, but don't like making it.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

^printer man is a dumbass, definitely not you. You know who was right. Admire your own dignity my guy, even though others are too stupid to see it.

Thanks, aha…
Did end up breaking down at the beginning of lunch (next period) and my friend is pissed
But also the dude is right in my line of sight and laughing at the people doing karaoke and I want to cry again-

@berlioz

Weird gender problem- wanting to wear flowy chiffon headscarves tichel and hijab style and feeling really good and real ~fetching~ in them, but not wearing them out in public because for no (objective) reason at all they have an incredibly strong womanly connotation and you don't wanna be mistaken for a woman more than you already are 👁👄👁
So you look up masculine wrap styles but they're mostly for desert wear, and you do live in a desert, but not that kinda desert and you don't like the way you look in those styles anyway so you just 👁👄👁

… only ever wear the style you feel nice in but never wear it out because then it doesn't feel nice even though you want it to

@berlioz

Heyo!
So I’ve tentatively come to the conclusion that I’m biromantic (I don’t know about my sexuality yet). But I’m super hesitant to give myself a set-in-stone label since I have no experience with relationships at all. I’ve always found girls really attractive, but whenever I thought about it I always passed it off as a passing thing until recently when I allowed myself to really consider it. As much as I research about pansexuality and bisexuality, it all gets really confusing because I don’t want to disregard any other gender or non-binary person.

Anyway if any of you have any advice or experiences related to this I would greatly appreciate hearing it :) But if not I would also love just to hang out on this thread if you’ll have me <3

Welcome to the thread! My only advice is if you're hesitant to give yourself a label, don't. "Queer" is a reclaimed slur for the most part, and a catch all term for anyone who's not straight. Until you find the right word to express your sexuality/romantic orientation (which might take time or experience or both!), identifying as queer might take the pressure of picking a specific label off your shoulders.

@ClownB*tch eco

Heyo!

there's also this thing called polysexuality, where you don't necessarily like all genders but you like more than male and female.

@lavender_ladybug group

Heyo!

Welcome to the thread! My only advice is if you're hesitant to give yourself a label, don't. "Queer" is a reclaimed slur for the most part, and a catch all term for anyone who's not straight. Until you find the right word to express your sexuality/romantic orientation (which might take time or experience or both!), identifying as queer might take the pressure of picking a specific label off your shoulders.

Tysm for the welcome! That’s good advice, I think I will stick with queer the time being <3 it does sound like it would feel a lot lighter than the pressure of a label

@lavender_ladybug group

Heyo!

there's also this thing called polysexuality, where you don't necessarily like all genders but you like more than male and female.

Good to know! I’ll keep it in mind, ty!

@Becfromthedead group

So I came out to my friends as a she/they :)
And another one of my friends also asked if we could start using he/him for him.
So we're all out here with gender confusion ahdjdkls