forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

^^
me too honestly. The only time I didn't in the past seven days was Saturday because we went to check out the new house. I wore a pastel pink hoodie that said 'angel energy' in black embroidery and my leather jacket, cause it's got wings on the back uwu
paired with green jeans and maroon converse rip offs

@berlioz

The only reason I'm in the relationship I'm in is because I'm scared I might lose connections to other things if I end it. Otherwise it's a nuisance and I have no interest in it or any others

Maybe I'm not understanding your situation right, but all I glean from this is that- dude- you needa break up with that person. If they're committed and you don't even care it's unfair to them. It's not wrong of you to have no interest in it, but it is wrong to lead them on. However, you could be describing a type of relationship where neither of you love each other, but you're trapped by the "other things" you mentioned. In that case, where you can't break up because you rely on them financially or what ever else, that's an entirely different scenario and I hope you're able to find a way out of that situation sometime soon.