forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@cryptic-glitch

my spanish teacher told the class today that when you talk in Spanish you should always ask how a person wants to be referred to so you can use the correct word and i-
screams in genderfluid joy

@requiemisback language

agh that's absolutely lovely
also can i just talk about how supportive my math teacher is of my gender identity and my pronouns and my sexuality and just SBSJHJSJ she's like the mom i never had-

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hnnnn
My hoodie + leather jacket combo today makes me feel so flat chested, and when I looked in the mirror I looked like I had broad shoulders so I was very happy
Plus this outfit makes me feel powerful af

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

mhmmmm
I talked my parents into not getting me one of those highly feminine fitted ones and we compromised at a "ladies in technicality but unisex in practice" ones from a biker shop my grandma's friend runs

@spacebluelily language

we started picking our classes for next year, and due to the fact that we have to take world history, i realized I'll have 7 classes in total if I want to continue the elective class I'm in this year. Which I do. Meaning I'm going to have a zero period next year, meaning how tf am i going to survive next year with my fucked up sleep schedule?

@Kanaroli group

I just wore my beanie, a pennywise shirt, some workout pants, and boots today. felt really comfy all day except for my feet hurting from the boots

@The-Magician group

Yes! Would you like to DM and we can discuss ideas? I have a load in mind but I’d like to know more about the character and don’t think we should clog up the chat

Deleted user

Today I'm wearing a 50's housewife dress with spots, a cardigan that ties around my waist, my doc martens, and eyes red from crying