forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@nebula__ group

:o
today i'm wearing one of those white hoodies with the rainbow in the center going onto the sleeves, a pair of ripped jeans, and some tall black platform boots that make me like 6 feet tall and i'm just vibing

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm going with the usual again: Black t-shirt with a One Piece hoodie, jeans, my favorite (One Piece) socks, Doc Martens, emotional supportblue bandanna around my neck, headphones also around my neck, and my lanyard with a mix of One Piece and Eret pins

@ClownB*tch eco

i'm just in a sweater and jeans rn but i think i'm going to change my top to a tank-top turtleneck and my jean jacket later, with clogs as my choice of shoe, oBVioUslY

@larcenistarsonist group

Aight lads today I'm wearing classic Vans high tops, Slytherin socks, medium blue jeans, a theater camp tshirt under my Star Wars hoodie and a jacket over that because its FREAKING COLD

Deleted user

bruh the funniest thing is when I'm tired, I don't really say more than "mate" and so my friends have learned to tell the difference between them and hfjdkodakhjds

My friend: does something stupid in the morning
Me: … Mate…
My friend: Oh no, that was the disappointed mate.
Me: Mate.
My friend: That was the "you've got to be fucking kidding me" mate

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Black skinny jeans, my cottagecore but also not tiny black boots, a Maple Leafs hoodie and underneath that is a red tee-shirt that says "Llamageddon" with a mushroom cloud that looks like a llama lol. Not a Look but comfy

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Black skinny jeans, my cottagecore but also not tiny black boots, a Maple Leafs hoodie and underneath that is a red tee-shirt that says "Llamageddon" with a mushroom cloud that looks like a llama lol. Not a Look but comfy

Have you seen that movie?

@larcenistarsonist group

bruh the funniest thing is when I'm tired, I don't really say more than "mate" and so my friends have learned to tell the difference between them and hfjdkodakhjds

Djaksjks that's awesome

When I'm tired I just… no words. Only judgemental glares and eye rolls and my friends have deciphered them by now XD

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Have you seen that movie?

It's a movie???

Deleted user

Djaksjks that's awesome

When I'm tired I just… no words. Only judgemental glares and eye rolls and my friends have deciphered them by now XD

THEY MADE A FUCKING LIST
THEY HAVE VOICE CLIPS OF MY MATES
FJDKSDAJYFSHDJKS