forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-Magician group

I’m 5’8, height doesn’t matter but something about taller people is that little bit more alluring. I also have this issue where they either have to be slimmer than me or have a bit more weight than me— no inbetween because then I feel strange??
So people who fit these categories include my two best friends, one of my college mates, a couple of my managers, and some people I work with and immediately I start thinking of this one girl who is in a relationship with someone else who fits this category and I cry
ANYWAYYY…

@The-Magician group

5'11 3/4
that 3/4 is very important cause my brother is 5'11 and i r e f u s e to be shorter than that friend

Me with my U.K. best friend! We are pretty much the same height, but I can touch his ceiling while he can’t.
And then there’s my other best friend— aka Swimmy’s boyfriend. The 6’2 fuzzball that never fails to make me feel smol XD

@The-Magician group

He’s also kind, caring, a little naive and a bit of a tsundere— oh wait no that’s me— uh… He’s creative and sensitive and literally one of the best people in my life~
He’s everything you’d want out of a boyfriend

@The-Magician group

Yeah… He also calls at ridiculous times of the morning when any other U.K. person would be asleep, but not this bitch because I’m narcoleptic :’)
All in all, Top 10 Anime Boyfriend material

Deleted user

Oh fun thing
I'm getting married to someone this weekend ghfjsdkjsn
Me and my straight cottagecore wife