forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

just found this chat and googled fried oreos… they sound very strange but they look delicious.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

ASDFGHJK XD
It's a runny dough that's poured into oil with a funnel and it ends up looking a bit like an elephant's ear
then it's coated in cinnamon brown sugar (and sometimes honey) and is about the size of a dinner plate
You usually eat them by shoving them into your face like the little friend you are as you run to get in the two hour wait line for a two minute fair ride

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

It's a runny dough that's poured into oil with a funnel and it ends up looking a bit like an elephant's ear
then it's coated in cinnamon brown sugar (and sometimes honey) and is about the size of a dinner plate
You usually eat them by shoving them into your face like the little friend you are as you run to get in the two hour wait line for a two minute fair ride

okay one, this is american culture in a nutshell,

two,

"There’s nothing funnier than being gay in front of old people"

yeah, that

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My partner deadass ran their whole hand through my hair, kissed my forehead goodbye and then just left. All right in front of this very old sub who just gives off bad vibes. And he just Kinda stared at me as I left lmao.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

bahahaha that's amazing. a lot of the people in band at my old school are jesus freak homophobes so i can't wait to go back and be a manager and be all over my partner in front of them :)

@requiemisback language

gonna hop back on here and say:
i like how the only drawing i've made that i'm proud of is also the gayest one by far
i just,,, find that funny for some reason i jfhjdckdnkms