forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Becfromthedead group

It especially works because potato head is centered around having different parts you can mix and match.
Like do you know how much I fucking hated the "girl arms" for Mrs. Potato head growing up?

Deleted user

You all don't understand how much gender euphoria I am from doing a huge self portrait that makes me look like a mafia boss

@larcenistarsonist group

Drivers Ed teacher: I k no ow what you girls are thinking. "Why do I need to know how to change oil it's so boring and my boyfriend will do it for me."
Me: I'm about to end this mans whole career.

@larcenistarsonist group

Right after called him out for being sexist he was like "well…. you see I just wanted to see how you'd react I know it very important to know that-"

And then I said "Stop. Dont make excuses." And then the bell rang to dismiss us. Guess who plans on some a r s o n later

@Becfromthedead group

Hmmmm, that's fucked up.
Like idk, my dad taught me how to change a tire and shit, that stuff is important. If you get caught in the middle of a drive, there's no guarantee someone can help you.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Drivers Ed teacher: I k no ow what you girls are thinking. "Why do I need to know how to change oil it's so boring and my boyfriend will do it for me."
Me: I'm about to end this mans whole career.

wow, that's ✨sexist✨ lmao end his career plz

Deleted user

I say steal his car and put it on the schools roof

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

bahahahaha that sounds amazing. my boyfriend was in theater yesterday and his teacher goes
"form those emotional connections, for example, colin is your dog"
colin: "am i a good boy yet?"

@ghosthugs__

Today in theater class: one of the kids is reading I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham in an aggressive whisper and it’s hilarious

someone rapped that one llama book and it was great