forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-Magician group

So I’d like to just appreciate my manager Harry for being an absolutely amazing man~
For context… My birth name is Emily, and there’s another person at work with that name (I go by Lee at work)
One of the other managers, Karl, said “use either Emily” when talking to Harry about a job that needed doing. Harry, being the glorious man he is, turned and said “Lee? Can you do it?”
I love Harry, platonically, very feckin much for that <3

@spacebluelily language

That's actually so nice of your manager to do.

On the other hand, today I touched two different cows and got licked by them. Their tounges are surprisingly coarse. They're so lovely. It's sad that their going to be killed in two months :(

Deleted user

Bruh my little stinky monkey brain is going "Ooooo you wanna get involved in drama so bad"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

me: ok I’m gonna get some important work done
me an hour and a half later, after nearly falling asleep from daydreaming so hard about planning my future gay wedding, deep into google looking for the ideal beach location of something that’ll likely never happen: huh

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

me: ok I’m gonna get some important work done
me an hour and a half later, after nearly falling asleep from daydreaming so hard about planning my future gay wedding, deep into google looking for the ideal beach location of something that’ll likely never happen: huh

i- same. i literally almost overflowed the pitcher of tea i was making the other day because i spaced out thinking of my partner. i'm too gay for this

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm constantly either writing fanfiction in my head or planning dates with my partner(??)
our relationship is complicated, we're best friends and we both know we like each other romantically, but we're also both too shy to do anything about it

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

i've had like
so many names
and i can name them all off the top of my head for some reason too

i've used wren for so long. at first it was just a privacy thing that i used online, but it's become who i am. i have people i know irl who call me that now, and let me tell you, it's beautiful.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

They're all so nice what the hell dsalkvn

I may be cis and boring but I think my name's pretty nice and cool. It's Aspen :) I'm cool with my irl first name being out online but not the rest of it fdsklvn When I was babey I wanted a "prettier" name so whenever I played pretend or had the option to choose my name in a video game it was always Rose. But honestly?? I like my actual name way better than Rose now dklsanv

@requiemisback language

i've had like
so many names
and i can name them all off the top of my head for some reason too

i've used wren for so long. at first it was just a privacy thing that i used online, but it's become who i am. i have people i know irl who call me that now, and let me tell you, it's beautiful.

oml that's lovely
my online name fluctuates a lot but rosalynn has stuck with me and i love it
i also love the nicknames for my name that i get from the "give the person above you a nickname" chat (so far my personal favs from there are rose and rosie haha-)