forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

If y'all want another bedrock friend uhh hmu haha

And straight people tell us we're the snowflakes–

Also how are they transphobic? Defo not saying they're not terrible but it seems like it's just straight cis people wanting to cram themselves into a place that isn't for them, isn't that transphobic and homophobic? no I have not bothered to educate myself because fuck them

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Like And no ones saying you HAVE to date trans people. Like that’s your choice. But making a whole sexuality and labeling it “super straight” implies that you don’t believe trans people are the gender they identify as.

Deleted user

Wait
if someone makes a world and shit do they have to be on for other people to be on the server?

@ghosthugs__

Like And no ones saying you HAVE to date trans people. Like that’s your choice. But making a whole sexuality and labeling it “super straight” implies that you don’t believe trans people are the gender they identify as.

^^^^^^^^^^
super straights can be devoured by rav's mouth eyes

Deleted user

Someone needs to make the realm
I will,,, draw a portrait of any character they want if they buy the realm for a survival notebook world
That is my ultimatum

Deleted user

I would pay for it but I’m already paying for another one, and I can’t spare £20 a month when there’s also food and bills

That's quite alright mate :)

Deleted user

Made a seperate thread for it :)