forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

THANK YOUUUUUU AAAAAAA SHE'S SO LOVELY JHDBSVJHBSDKJVBKJDSB WE'VE BEEN BEST FRIENDS AND I FINALLY HAD THE GUTS TO ASK HER OUT AND SHE WAS LIKE OHMIGOD YES AND KJDSBKJCBDSKJBVKCBDKJ

@requiemisback language

AJABHSHHKAJSJ AAA THAT'S SO SWEET I JDSHJHKAJKAJKBJWSJK

everyone out here getting into relationships and i'm just here revising a sprite edit i made for a mod and bein like like "damn 😳"

awe, it's okay, you'll find someone, don't rush it. it's so crazy cuz i wasn't even looking for a relationship then my feelings for her showed up n i was like "oh HELLO-" and then she told me she liked me and i was like- eksdjcfhkjdsfdbgiu so yeah here we are

@requiemisback language

hhggjmgm i've been stalling on asking out my current crush but tbh i might finally confess to her,,,, tomorrow,,,, when i see her in person,,,,,, i legit just got this sudden rush of courage and damn if i ain't gonna use it as an advantage against my low self-esteem

@requiemisback language

aa ty both of you
also change of plans: my crush is actually coming over later so i- i'm gonna tell her how i feel,,,, after we just hang out for a bit-
she's gonna be here in a few mins so hgngmh time to prepare myself for every possible outcome of this who thing,,,, aaaghdghssgh

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Dang can I just say I hate how much stuff people let their sons get away with because “they’ll grow out of it” or “they’re just not mature yet” like no ma’am please hold your son accountable for his actions :/

Like once your kid is in your teens and you’re just letting them get away with whatever, you better bear the responsibility of whatever damage they cause.
I am speaking specifically to my friend’s mom where the son is super straight and when my friend tried to talk to him about it again, she just said to stop making a big deal about it

like uhm no? you need to hold your kid accountable for what they do, because if you're constantly defending them they're never gonna learn how to take responsibility for their actions and they're gonna think everything they do is okay

Deleted user

!!!!
Good

YO TO ANYONE WHO WANTED TO PLAY MC I MADE A THREAD ABOUTIT

Soooo I may or may not be making my partner a Virgil cosplay jacket for their birthday and I’m super behind on it lol. And I realized their birthday falls on our 11 month anniversary and now the commitment issues be kicking the fuck in oof

@larcenistarsonist group

Aww that's sweet Max

my friends may or may not have found out about my not-so-subtle crush on this one girl because I hugged her at the dance last night and I never hug people and she is just someone who is just so perfect and my friends wont stop teasing me about it and just a;dkfja;klsdf;lajsdf aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ima commit some arson just for the hell of it

If you can't finish it in time, you could always just give it to them for the one year anniversary. Either way, good luck!

I should hopefully be able to finish it, this was originally supposed to be a Christmas gift lol
I’m trying to avoid giving it on the anniversary just because we haven’t gotten each other anything on any previous anniversaries and I don’t wanna put any pressure on them

that's sweet, my partner loves giving gifts so i always feel like i need to as well (even though he constantly tells me i don't need to). but it sucks cuz i don't have a lot of extra money most of the time, especially right now because i'm saving for a computer, but yeah that's very thoughtful of you.

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

Guys I need your help.
I really really like this guy, a lot.
One of my friends, which is a lesbian mind you, told me that this man, I call him Mustard for a code name, but she said that Mustard came to her and was asking for her help with his sexuality, in other words, he's questioning.
I like, died when I heard this, absolutely ecstatic, but the only problem is that he has a girlfriend.
For context, this has happened before, the only difference is that the last guy, Ice, was very very straight and a tad homophobic, and he literally broke my heart into smithereens.
But this guy is different, he's really nice, he's questioning, we hang out a lot. Idk, I don't want to get hurt again, but I really like this guy,
AHDSIUGOHID

Deleted user

Hey all, Im back from being grounded the whole spring break. WHAT DID I MISS?

Deleted user

Hey all, Im back from being grounded the whole spring break. WHAT DID I MISS?

EVERYONE IS IN LOVE.