forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

I'm not sure yet
I'm clearing out a space in a dark oak forest that has a small stream in front

Deleted user

I have an entire two chest full of dirt and dark oak :)

@Becfromthedead group

I just kinda plopped a decent looking house somewhere, but the location is fantastic.
It's in the middle of a field with bees and wedged between a jungle, taiga, swamp, and dark oak forest.
But honestly I play minecraft like a farming sim 90% of the time, so I've got a bunch of animals and crops in that big field, and that's about the extent of it.
In a server I'm in with my friends, we've built a hole-in-the-wall style home for now, and it's on a river for easy travel.

Deleted user

Bees!!!
I need to get someone to play pocket edition with me since I don't have a playable computer

@larcenistarsonist group

So tonight is the Sadie Hawkins dance at my school and I'm going with two of my best friends. I'm wearing a knee-length red dress with a flowy skirt and it has a slight knitted texture to it with a leather jacket over it and my Doc Martens as shoes. How should I wear my hair? My hair reaches mid-back, it's pretty thin, and it's dark brown-almost black.

Deleted user

"Step Emi, what are you doing?" - Minecraft quotes

Deleted user

I keep dying so far away from spawn and now i'm in a hole becuase it's nighttime

@Becfromthedead group

So tonight is the Sadie Hawkins dance at my school and I'm going with two of my best friends. I'm wearing a knee-length red dress with a flowy skirt and it has a slight knitted texture to it with a leather jacket over it and my Doc Martens as shoes. How should I wear my hair? My hair reaches mid-back, it's pretty thin, and it's dark brown-almost black.

Do you know if you want your hair up or down?

@larcenistarsonist group

Do you know if you want your hair up or down?

I don't really know. I just know I don't want my hair curled cuz it makes me look super feminine :/