forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I have a picture of me that is so aggressively masc and it doesn't even have the right

i love thattt!! i posted a pic on my instagram like that, i wasn't even trying to be but then i looked at it and i was like OMG WHO IS HEEEE POP OFFFF

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I like and think I can pull off either look, but I'm trying to grow my hair out longer because as convenient and out of the way as short hair is, I desperately want to braid mine.

@tungsten fastfood

I have a picture of me that is so aggressively masc and it doesn't even have the right

i love thattt!! i posted a pic on my instagram like that, i wasn't even trying to be but then i looked at it and i was like OMG WHO IS HEEEE POP OFFFF

RIGHTTT OMG

it wasn't even like a good picture it was just me before I did my eyeliner but I had foundation and I did my eyebrows SO OF COURSE my mind was like ????? Who are you???????

meeee
it's weird cuz i just go with whatever
if i pick an outfit and it's kinda masc i'm like ah okay we're a boy today
but then if i pick something feminine (which i honestly never do anymore) i'm like yup it's bad bitch time

@requiemisback language

tbh i usually say i'm gonna wear a masc outfit
then i put on a big puffy/flowy black dress and platform boots that make me like 6 ft tall
then i'm just like "okay nevermind, guess we're going with a punk rock lesbian look today"

(and i also got my hair dyed two tone, the side of my hair on my left is black, and on my right it's red. my dads finally let me get my hair dyed so i went with that)

@Musical_Queen

My mom just pulled the "I'm giving you the basic needs for life so you have to do everything I tell you to do without complaining" bullshit, like honestly, thank you for giving me the basic needs for a life that I didn't even ask for. Thank you so much for doing the bare minimum.

My mom just pulled the "I'm giving you the basic needs for life so you have to do everything I tell you to do without complaining" bullshit, like honestly, thank you for giving me the basic needs for a life that I didn't even ask for. Thank you so much for doing the bare minimum.

that's shitty :/

tbh i usually say i'm gonna wear a masc outfit
then i put on a big puffy/flowy black dress and platform boots that make me like 6 ft tall
then i'm just like "okay nevermind, guess we're going with a punk rock lesbian look today"

(and i also got my hair dyed two tone, the side of my hair on my left is black, and on my right it's red. my dads finally let me get my hair dyed so i went with that)

SAMEEE i end up wearing my platform boots and usually ripped jeans with fishnets under them with a black tshirt and either my leather jacket or a flannel. And my hair's split dyed as well! i've kept the right side black, and the left side has been pink, blonde, purple, and now blue. i'm dying it indigo in a couple days :)

@ClownB*tch eco

oh. my. god.
I found the BEST podcast!! It's called The Dragon's Reign, it's a m/m romance about a shifter controlled earth and I-

@larcenistarsonist group

Mine changes from comfort hoodies, to punk flannels, to rocker leather jackets. My overall aesthetic though…. I dont even know. I'd like to say old cities, greyscale, and flames.

@Katastrophic group

3 aesthetics:

• punk jackets and heavy boots, eyeliner sharp to cut my enemies, silver rings and cuffs
  • Floaty dresses, flowers, rose golds, curls, forget cottagecore i'm skipping straight to elven princess
  • (what I actually end up wearing) "gamer" T's, fuzzy jackets cause its too cold for aesthetics, hair and jewelry? don't know 'em, fuzzy socks with sneakers cause it's 8am and too early for class, probably paint or clay somewhere who knows

I would love to try platforms, but I have weak tendons and walking in normal shoes can be painful

Let me be 6'5 and not trip and die thanks

@tungsten fastfood

Aesthetics I've wanted since 8th grade

• goth just goth please big boots fishnets heavy eyeliner and like space shit all over because I love space
  • anything skull related on me yes please

What I end up wearing

• the same old pair of jeans with a guns n roses shirt and a flannel with a beanie

@Katastrophic group

I have things/outfits for aesthetics, but then i have no time or energy to put effort into them. Besides, one thing leather jackets and ruffly dresses have in common is it's very hard to clean clay out of them.