forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I'd rock platforms and I ain't no pussy bitch but they're expensive 🤧

Mine are offbrand ones so they were only like $35 instead of $60+

I wear 10 1/2 shoe :D

@Katastrophic group

did you get them online and if you did, where? $35 is very cheap and I would be willing to attempt for that price

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

did you get them online and if you did, where? $35 is very cheap and I would be willing to attempt for that price

I got them off of Amazon, I’ll try and find the link for you. I’ve had them for months and they’re really good quality, but they do take a while to get there.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I remember I tried to order combat boots online since no stores had my size (12 gang my feet be w i d e) and we managed to find an actually wide one from Twisted+, but I wore them twice before the soles literally fell apart ;-;

I almost got a really nice pair of combat boots, but my father vetoed them because the design on the side was a skull with roses
because apparently, he's not okay with skulls anymore, even though for Halloween he only allows skeletons and won't get out the witches his mother made and painted :/

Christianity is a death cult, literally
everyone wants to be a martyr
and like– my good sir I am in anatomy, we've started the dissections already and are going to be dealing with dead things for a while

Some? Yes let's go with that
I'm surrounded by them and it's a bit scary
I also think it's illegal for my Finance class to use Dave Ramsy since he ties spirituality and Christianity into his stuff
And he's against stimulus checks because it could quote "change someone's life" for the better.