forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-Magician group

So…
I was on the texting with my female bestfriend earlier and she told me she missed her boyfriend and that she could really use some

right now.

Of course.
I said ‘same’.
… she went offline.

Excuse me??? You have another female best friend?? 😢😢😓💔

Deleted user

Hey all, Im back from being grounded the whole spring break. WHAT DID I MISS?

EVERYONE IS IN LOVE.

yes, apparently so

Oh well, congrats to those lovely beans! I sadly Am depressed again!!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

It’s my partner’s birthday and I’m gonna be able to sleep over and gktjsyksyks excite
Hopefully we can cuddle :D

Mmmmmm in their apartment rn (they may or may not have cried when I gave them the jacket I made for them) we kinda be snuggling right now and just- good vibes

@berlioz

Me last summer when I realized [hyper-feminine deadname] should not be my name before I was ready to come out to myself as nb, so when I told people my name it went like this: Hi guys, I'm going by Owen now. But I'm not trans. Still use she/her please. Definitely not trans, just like the name Owen better :))))))))) I'm a cis person 100%

Me when the school year started:

Deleted user

mmmm
Just had a realization

My first song: kinda singer songwriter vibes, maybe a bit indie
my two songs in progress: an offputting ballad and a punk rock song

Deleted user

My first song: called Problem Child
my two songs in progress: called Message to A Traveler and You Said Go Touch Grass But I'm Allergic

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

HGHHJGJHG

So, I talked to my crush all weekend, and I posted on my instagram story what I should do o sneakily tell him, so we resolved to send him this-

"Hey, can I have some advice? I really like this guy, but idk if he likes me back, and tbh, idek if he even likes guys, I've heard rumors, but I'm not sure. Should I just come out and tell him? I don't want to weird him out just in case he is straight or something. So what should I do?"

AND AIHDUGYGFCG

AAAAAAAAA

Deleted user

Of course it's okay to be here!
I'm Reed, I use they/them or Xe/Xem pronouns!