forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

yes, women. don't gush about your girlfriend, literally nobody cares, wren

dude feel free to gush about your girlfriend, I gush about my partner all the time lol

she's just so prettyyyy and that's not even like- that's totally irrelevant when you think about how amazing everything else about her is, she's so understanding and OH MY GOD SHE'S FUNNIEEEEEE. aaaaaaa and we're so similar it's like- kdsjbckhbdskh i love it when she tells me stories and stuff about her past, i wanna know everything, god, she's so interesting. and don't even get me started on her music tasteeeeee it's like mine, all over the placeee AND GUYS SHE MADE A PLAYLIST FOR MEEEEE and she gave me her spotify login so i can add songs to it like- w h a t t t ksdbckhjbsdjv it's just- it's amazing. SHE'S amazing.

DUDE SHE MADE YOU A PLAYLIST??? That’s awesome!!!!

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Also, on another note, we're doing ceramic sculptures in art right now, and i was like "oh, i'm gonna do a fairy!" right, so i start drawing up the design, then as i go to draw the dress i'm like- hmmmm this feels really girly i don't know if i like it- so long story short i'm doing a fairy in a tuxedo because FUCK STEREOTYPES

Deleted user

I convinced my friend to watch dream smp if I watched aot so now I'm watching aot while I do hw

@spacebluelily language

hi im kavin im trans and pansexual. if its ok can i be here

I'm so late to this-
Hi, I'm Wednesday, and I'm a chaotic bisexual with an interest in F I R E. I use she/her pronouns and I like to procrastinate and do things at the last minute. Oh, and creating writing projects that might never be finished. In conclusion, I'm just a girl with poor time management.