forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

it's not bad, just entertaining lmao. folks on here can talk for hours about absolutely nothing.

@Reaper_288

Lmao. As I said, I live for LGTBQ. I'm reading a Wings of Fire book, The Poison Jungle, and it has an LGTBQ ship in it.

@cryptic-glitch

pov: ur a sad transgender kid with trust issues and a traumatic past

BENEATH THE TOXIC JUNGLE | Rav | EXO

same

fellow rav fan?

i don't know what or who rav is don't kill me I'm just trans and have trust issues and a traumatic past

Deleted user

Lmao. As I said, I live for LGTBQ. I'm reading a Wings of Fire book, The Poison Jungle, and it has an LGTBQ ship in it.

Are you queer?

Deleted user

Hi! It's nice to meet all of you! I'm relatively new here cus I just realized I was bi in Jan.

hey, welcome! :D

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

guys, okay so- listen, my partner bought me a pride t-shirt (it's the american flag but the stripes are rainbow :3) for christmas, but i've not been able to wear it because my parents get mad anytime i wear anything like that. "don't shove it down our throats," "we get it, you're gay, we know" etc, so today i wore a hoodie when i left the house and took it off once i got to school. problem solving with wren. i'm not "shoving it down anyone's throat" dude, i'm expressing myself. hey dad, how about you don't wear your make america great again hat, because i don't support trump, and you're shoving it down my throat. that's kinda disrespectful. doesn't make any goddamn sense, does it? god, but also i'm hoping some homophobe will make a comment about it because i'm really pissed about my partner being harassed for his sexuality and i need to take my anger out on someone. say something to me, i fucking dare you. i'll curb stomp your ass man.