forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Ol1ve group

Nfndbeji b same here Tom lmao

I probably would recognize you if you remember your old username

Dark Depresso or ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–—๐– ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–”

@tungsten fastfood

That sounds extremely familiar

I've definitely seen it

I used to go by M if anyone remembers? Then ofc to Emi so if anyone needs a refresher

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I remember Scorpio, Luke V., Magnolia, Elina Milk, Cloud, you guys, etc.
I'm on the official Story Wars website and another one, but they aren't very active from what I can see/ pay attention to
I do know a lot of people are there tho

@ghosthugs__

i was here for a couple months last year and deleted those accounts because Responsibilities but i came back for reasons unknown

Deleted user

I'm still here.
Looking on in mildโ€ฆโ€ฆah wellโ€ฆ.I'm sure if you know me then you know exactly what I mean.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

That's really true actually

The only people who have been here for a while on NB as far as I can see is Reed and myself (I've actually been here for almost three years, this is just a new account)

It's prolly just a lot of notifications to keep up with

i've been on here for awhile, but i made a new account too. i have a personal one for memoir-esque pieces, poems, etc, and this account for my actual stories. plus i just realized forums existed like- 3 months ago?? at most

@spacebluelily language

I remember Scorpio, Luke V., Magnolia, Elina Milk, Cloud, you guys, etc.

I heard Luke and Magnolia ๐Ÿ‘€
We were supposed to keep in touch after Story Wars had a paywall, but we haven't really talked since he sent me that tear-inducing DM on discord. It was so freaking sweet. I miss him and his sister so much :(
And I miss the members of Team Dreamer.

Deleted user

Hey my pogchampions. I'm taking a few days off of notebook because I have a b u n c h of essays this week and I don't want to be distracted :)
I'll check my dms first if there's any drama or anything that happens
toodlo

@berlioz

The way I don't experience super common forms of gender dysphoria but instead have "you text like a woman" is very very annoying. also I'm having to deal with voice dysphoria rn and it is the worst :/

Big same. I do the vocal/larynx exercises as often as I remember, but so far all I'm getting is the same high pitched voice and a sore throat.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

GUYS I'M PANICKING I THINK I MIGHT BE POLY OR AT LEAST OPEN TO POLYAMOURY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS WHAT DO I DO

as someone who is poly, i congratulate you. it' a big step and you'll figure it out. be patient with it. if you have any question you think i may be able to help you with, my pm's are always open. good luck :)