forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Gay ppl love arson because we're all flaming lmao.

Deleted user

Gay ppl love arson because we're all flaming lmao.

:0000 YES.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

i'm suddenly feeling really sad
i hate being gay sometimes, it really sucks

felt that. even though i live in the south, i don't experience extreme homophobia often, like my family is homophobic, but not to the extent of physically harming or harassing anyone. but not because it doesn't exist, just because i'm just never around people that are like that? But unfortunately my partner has been experiencing trouble with it, at school and church mostly, and it's so awful to hear about. i don't know what to do and it's simply because of his sexuality. that's so fucked up. so being gay sucks sometimes, yes.

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

i'm suddenly feeling really sad
i hate being gay sometimes, it really sucks

felt that. even though i live in the south, i don't experience extreme homophobia often, like my family is homophobic, but not to the extent of physically harming or harassing anyone. but not because it doesn't exist, just because i'm just never around people that are like that? But unfortunately my partner has been experiencing trouble with it, at school and church mostly, and it's so awful to hear about. i don't know what to do and it's simply because of his sexuality. that's so fucked up. so being gay sucks sometimes, yes.

it does. I'm just not feeling too hot rn.

That and I literally keep getting emotionally attached to straight guys, it's like I doom myself to failure.
I'm just ehhh
:/

Deleted user

Haha romance-positive-to-neutral-to-negative-to-fluctuating goes brrr… actually no I'm in the same boat. Straight guys can be hot sometimes ngl. Although I'm pretty sure I'm t4t lol. My point is, and I'm sure you've never heard this before…

mood

@requiemisback language

aghhhdghgdh this is all a huge mood kinda. but instead of men it's women
i keep falling for straight girls and when i tell them they go tell their friends and then i'm just there thinking that i'm a bad person for being into girls and just… ugh

also got harassed today for identifying as she/they even though i'm amab
today has been fun /s

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

I really thought this one might go somewhere.
But idk, just idk

I'm tired of getting my heart broken, I'm so done with it.
I'm gay because I don't like femininity which means I like masculinity which means I like straight dudes which means that they make fun of me rather than liking me back, it's a deadly cycle.

sounds like it. i'm into everyone, all shapes, sizes, and genders. and i don't get my heart broken too often, simply because i don't let myself get attached to people anymore. i have two partners at the moment and they're all i need. i got my heart broken by a straight boy about a year ago now- never again

yes, women. don't gush about your girlfriend, literally nobody cares, wren

dude feel free to gush about your girlfriend, I gush about my partner all the time lol

she's just so prettyyyy and that's not even like- that's totally irrelevant when you think about how amazing everything else about her is, she's so understanding and OH MY GOD SHE'S FUNNIEEEEEE. aaaaaaa and we're so similar it's like- kdsjbckhbdskh i love it when she tells me stories and stuff about her past, i wanna know everything, god, she's so interesting. and don't even get me started on her music tasteeeeee it's like mine, all over the placeee AND GUYS SHE MADE A PLAYLIST FOR MEEEEE and she gave me her spotify login so i can add songs to it like- w h a t t t ksdbckhjbsdjv it's just- it's amazing. SHE'S amazing.