forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@spacebluelily language

it sucks when I like a girl and then they turn out to be straight. the people I've had crushes on are either straight or part of the lgbtq+ community. there's no in between.

Deleted user

I just looked my dog in the eyes and said "I can't do this anymore babes." and then I cried

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I just had a break down over math and my inability to even ask for help correctly and my father decided it was a good idea to yell at me through most of it, and then throw in my face how when he misgenders me I mention it later and instead of apologizing he went on about how I'd hold it over his head.
Then he realized I was having a mental breakdown and let me go rest, read, and get a bath to calm down.
Two and a half hours later I'm still exhausted but I'm not feeling the extreme urge to cry or more serious things

And I was having a good day too, I was playing with my short part of my hair and just thought "man" and it felt really good for my brain to not misgender me too because internalized shit

Deleted user

noice
I might not've completley failed a math test, which is poggers

Deleted user

I’m new here, and I noticed there was an LGBTQ+ chat, so I’d thought I would make an introduction here. It’s nice to see such a supportive community.

Hi. My name, or you can call me at least, is Dziadyy. I use they/them pronouns only, but I won’t get mad if you make a mistake. I’m asexual and agender, and as far as my romantic orientation goes, I’m biromantic.

Deleted user

yooooo I'm Orion/(Maybe) Dionysus, and I use he/him! I hate Hallmark Romances, and like rocks! And murdering my characters in horrible and unlikely ways!

Deleted user

Ayyyy character murder is always the best when done in horrible ways!

I mean, it is indeed poggers.