forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-Magician group

Big yikes. Do you think your dad will ever be on the accepting side over time?

No. He didn'tj ust drink the koolaid, he chugged the barrel and started making it himself
Says stuff like 'well I would never be gay because I think that's a sin for me, and would send me to hell. I won't tell other people what sin is though." While he's a pastor. And it's his job to do that. And expect other people to not take that as he thinks all gays are going to hell

I mean… I personally don’t see an issue with what he said. If he believes that it is a sin for himself then that’s fine, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he thinks all gays are going to hell? Just because he’s a pastor doesn’t mean he’s that dense… right?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

His actions have made it very clear he thinks all gays are going to hell, and will spend so much time trying to force down your throat he's incredibly intelligent it can be hard to tell but he is extremely dense about it. He's 'I listen to Ben Shapiro and agree with everything that man let's out of his mouth no matter what because ThE fAcTs DoN't CaRe AbOuT yOuR fEeLiNgS' dense.

@larcenistarsonist group

Annoying mormon kids who found out I was pan this week: >:O wHaT dO yOu MeAn YoU cAn'T bE gAy YoU'rE gOnNa Go To HeLl FoR tHaT

Me, an atheist who doesn't give two flying shits: I guess Satan better pack his bags cuz that's my territory now [sips caprisun and turns up my music]

My friends: [literally applaud me]

@squiddicus language

Annoying mormon kids who found out I was pan this week: >:O wHaT dO yOu MeAn YoU cAn'T bE gAy YoU'rE gOnNa Go To HeLl FoR tHaT

Me, an atheist who doesn't give two flying shits: I guess Satan better pack his bags cuz that's my territory now [sips caprisun and turns up my music]

Wow. I applaud you too! I need to aspire to be that cool when faced with adversity

@cryptic-glitch

Wow. I applaud you too! I need to aspire to be that cool when faced with adversity

as a queer christian, i don't understand things like this. god is the one person who isn't going to put limits on who you love. he is literally love. and if we do go to hell, all the gays'll be there so that's gonna be fun anyway

Deleted user

I want to yeet skeet myself into the fucking sun
Anyways, starting to draw a new au for my main fandom because I have no self control

@Becfromthedead group

I just get progressively more confused on my folks' stance on gay people as time goes on.
I know they're transphobic for sure. Think they might be kinda homophobic but wouldn't kick their own child out or anything. Probably don't think bi people exist if I had to guess.
Like I don't really plan on coming out to them ever bc I don't feel a need to, but it's really fucking annoying how vaguely homophobic they are.
And you'd better believe I'm never telling them about gender stuff.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

as a queer christian, i don't understand things like this. god is the one person who isn't going to put limits on who you love. he is literally love. and if we do go to hell, all the gays'll be there so that's gonna be fun anyway

AYO SAME THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I THINK ABOUT IT

I’m currently going through a gay dilemma also—
My SO met someone doing a musical with them who ended up actually being my best friend’s boyfriend. He doesn’t want to tell my best friend that he’s doing theater which has put both me and my SO in a tough position. Also my best friend has trust issues and she really cares about him and like….idk how she’d take it.

Deleted user

Is there any reason why he doesn't want her to know he's in theatre?

Deleted user

I say maybe just tell the boyfriend straight to his face that "Hey, my friend has trust issues and you're keeping something from her, please try and fix that" or smth

@Becfromthedead group

Okay, well, if it's something like he's embarrassed about it, he's going to have to eventually work up the courage to tell her, but of course, mention that insecurity so she's less likely to be upset he didn't say anything.
But if it's something wacky like she doesn't want him doing theatre, that's a whole other beast.

Okay, well, if it's something like he's embarrassed about it, he's going to have to eventually work up the courage to tell her, but of course, mention that insecurity so she's less likely to be upset he didn't say anything.
But if it's something wacky like she doesn't want him doing theatre, that's a whole other beast.

Yeah I think it’s just something he’s embarrassed about.
She definitely wouldn’t mind, she’s also a theater kid.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, I’ll probably do that. Sorry just needed to vent there for a sec.

You're good! Sometimes it really helps to just put it out there, even if you already know what to do.