forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

(how does one pronounce dziadyy?)

It varies from person to person, but I’ve always pronounced as deh-zia-adee or something along the lines of that.

Thanks for the welcomes and introductions, everyone.

@The-Magician group

Hey nice to meet you Dziadayy, I’m Lee.
1/8 of the beings that encompass me (though I doubt you’ll meet the others). I’m seriously confused about my gender, and I’d rather not have one at all… I’m also heteroflexible biromantic!
It’s wonderful to have you here!

@squiddicus language

Well, since everyone's doing introductions, I'm Katie, she/her pronouns, and I'm asexual (unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out how to clone myself through mitosis and achieve world domination)

Deleted user

Y'all should go stream my new song, Problem Child by Wisdom Soup

Deleted user

Okay, I plan on listening to this song over and over for the next, like, ten weeks.

Deleted user

Poggers!! You should listen to the other artsts on the album as well :D

@cryptic-glitch

Bonsoir, Dziadayy! i'm casualassasin, but you can call me anything so long as i know you're talking to me. I go by any pronouns, (probably genderflux) and am not sure what else i am

Deleted user

I JUST. I JUST FOUND OUT. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MAZM. MAZM IS MAKING A FRANKENSTEIN GAME. I JUST. I. (screams into pillow) okay I'm good nowNO I'M NOT THIS IS FANTASTIC. I'M GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESS I SWEAR.

Deleted user

Hello! Names Liz! They/them, he/him , she/her - I too am genderfluid and Bisexual.

Deleted user

I'm also a musical lover and willing to learn and listen to more!

Deleted user

fcbdnskmljchdsbaj
I guess I'm the strong they/them distinguished gay fhjsdhaja
I'm wearing a leather pencil skirt and a white turtleneck and I look like the mom of the group, which I am, tbf