forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

fhbskdlsbfnsj MJ that sounds poggers
It's been p cold (we've had so many cold snaps) so my aesthetic has been academia with large sweaters and polos underneath with long skirts and paterned pants.

Deleted user

"Cloudy's milkshakes bring all the writers to the yard and damn right, it's better than yours"

@nebula__ group

gonna hop in here and say:
i feel so confident in the outfit i have on today and idk why
i think something about the plaid skirt, the fully zipped up long-sleeved jacket, and the pair of platformed boots i have on that's making me feel so good about myself kdckjls

@Becfromthedead group

Aight Reed, you have inspired me to wear a dress for the first time in months.
I'm now wearing a soft 3/4 sleeved dress with a funky pattern and black tights. I'll put on my black combat boots when I leave, and a jacket. Maybe my leather one, maybe the corduroy one, maybe a blazer. We'll see what the mood is. Chipped black nail polish, funky dice earrings, a layered choker, a black faux septum ring, plus my engagement ring and a green aventurine wire ring that I made.
Then I did my makeup. Bright blue winged eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, lots of glittery highlighter, and a bright purple lip.
Honestly feel much better now that I'm awake and dressed.

Deleted user

current aesthetic is wearing a cream brown sweater over a white button-down and maroon red skirt because despite being a trans man i have a massive collection of badass skirts because i have TASTE. skirts are a wonderful thing. also my usual glasses, which are different from my unusual glasses. I look like a teacher or an author idk.

Deleted user

Wearing Docs, a white Wilbur Soot sweatshirt and light blue jeans, with a blue bandanna and headphones around my neck

docs gang!!!!
Which kinda ya have?

@requiemisback language

my current outfit/aesthetic/whatever the heck is a dark red turtleneck (mostly covered by a very oversized winter jacket), a pair of jeans, my new contacts, and platform sneakers. and also short n messy recently-dyed-light-pink hair i guess

Deleted user

I just thought about how I haven't been hit on a man since getting to college. It's really cool.

Fantastic. Queen. King. Generalized royalty/deity. Wonderful. You have powers beyond me and I am in fear and awe of you.

Deleted user

Ah, and I am bisexual, meaning I am not privy to these powers.