forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Wait we're doing a pirate thing?? Uhh I can be the one that mops and shit and is 100% there for shenanigans as long as no one gets hurt. And makes sure you guys eat your citrus >:O Aesthetic? A frilly shirt with the top couple of buttons undone, billowy skirts, BANDANAS OH MY GOD, and a Big Coat.

Deleted user

I'm just,,, a respectable little gentleman. I wear my shirts with the impeccably clean white poofy sleeves, and waistcoats, and then some nice little trousers with nice little pockets where I hide my respectable little poisons, which make you die a respectable little death. I just have this lovely little cravat, and a neat and tidy jacket where I store my neat and tidy d r u g s that I only use to cure people of illnesses and also maybe just a little get high for me personally. I also have melatonin for the insomniacs on my crew. Anyways, I'm just the neat and tidy and respectable little doctor who will also murder you in your sleep if you hurt my friends/crew.

Deleted user

I would if my artstyle were better. And also if I knew what any of you looked like beyond your outfits. Send in picrews, maybe? Or someone else could draw, that would work.

@Becfromthedead group

:/ now I want to draw my piratesona lmao.
Like bro, I'm just here for the cool boat ride and to make good food for my crewmates.
Got one of those long coats over a loose button up, baggy black pants, and knee-high boots. And an eyepatch because I'm a dramatic bitch. Got that sick red and black aesthetic, and a red bandana I'm using to push the hair out of my face when I make meals.
(Also, I feel like I dropped my gender on the way to class this afternoon and I can't seem to find it.)

@The-Magician group

:OOOO Lee could you!?!

Yeah I’d love to, I just need to know
Hair colour :
Eye colour :
Height :
Clothes :
Accessories/weapons :

Edit : I suppose skin tone and ‘other’ things are kinda important too XD

@Becfromthedead group

^^^ same, I could probably do mine, but my art style is just okay, I have 3 exams tomorrow, and idk if I would even have the energy later. God the pirate picrew is disappointing tho. Looks like it was made in ms paint.

@larcenistarsonist group

a;sdlkjfa;sk l LEE YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST I LOVE YOU

Hair colour : Dark brown, almost black but not quite there. Straight down and reaches to mid-back.
Eye colour : Silvery blue.
Skin Tone: Very white
Height and Build: 5'3.5" (and shrinking :'D) and very skinny with some shape (like I got hips and a chest-ish)
Clothes : Black combat boots (similar to Docs), tight black pants with a pistol holster on thigh, black belt with lots of small pockets containing arson materials (>:D), long-sleeve button up white shirt, long black trench coat, red flowy scarf that's also very poofy, big ass hat with a big ass red feather, silver hoop earrings
Accessories/weapons : Arson materials (flint & steel, matches, alcohol, kindling, gunpowder), pistol, and a scarlet parrot named Phoenix
Other: For makeup, red lipstick, smokey eye and winged eye liner

@The-Magician group

MJ your Piratesona is amazing~!

So anyone else?

Skin tone :
Hair colour and length :
Eye colour :
Height and build :
Clothes :
Accessories/weapons :
Other :

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Skin tone : olive
Hair colour and length : light brown in a longish pixie cut
Eye colour : hazel
Height and build : 5’4” lightly muscled, but borderline twig
Clothes : billowy white shirt unbuttoned a few buttons at the top. Loose black pants, boots that go up to the mid-calf. H A T, just a stereotypical pirate hat. Big long dark jacket.
Accessories/weapons : lots of knives that are hidden in the jacket. Also a sword of course, on a belt hanging on the waist, nothing super fancy.
Other : idk but thank youuuuuuuu

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Thank you Lee very cool <3

Skin tone : White, but not like pasty? If that works?
Hair colour and length : Brown, it's shaved on my left side and reaches to like the middle of my neck on my right. Also the shaved part isn't just on the left, it's an undercut I'm just bad at describing things dkvslnv
Eye colour : Brownish-green
Height and build : 5'9, I'm told I have an hourglass figure I guess, I have quite a bit more muscle in my thighs and calves than my arms(thanks, hockey!)
Clothes : A frilly/lacey white shirt with the top couple of buttons undone, billowy long skirts(probably red and white, but I also really like yellow), a Big Brown Coat, white tights that are probably barely going to be visible, Big Tall brown leather boots.
Accessories/weapons : I have funky leaf-shaped glasses that I love! Also bandanas, go ham >:3 all of my weapons should be hidden in my coat, but if you want me to be holding any then I'll have a pistol and at least one Fancy Knife. Also probably a little black cat or something, idk if that's a good idea on a pirate ship but consider.. Kibby
Other : Go nuts my guy :)

Deleted user

:OOOO Lee could you!?!

Yeah I’d love to, I just need to know
Hair colour : Basic brown :3
Eye colour : Brown as well, tho my persona has a black mask with a white cartoon eye in the middle
Height : 5'7
Clothes : Anything excessively gay and overdramatic, tall boots, and funky belts
Accessories/weapons : SWORD SWORD SWORD (Cutlass) and funky pistols

Edit : I suppose skin tone and ‘other’ things are kinda important too XD

Also I'm pale as fuck

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Lee!! You're the best!!

Hair colour/style : Really dark brown and curly, shaved on the sides, and a bit longer and dyed green on the top
Eye colour : Dark brown
Height : 5'5
Clothes : Slightly frilly white shirt and loose black pants, with a greenish-gray vest with gold trim, dull gold steampunk-y goggles around my neck, and tall brown boots, as well as a belt with a gold buckle.
Accessories/weapons : A leather-bound notebook and pistols, plus a metal pipe because why not.
Skin Tone: I'd describe it as a light caramel, I suppose.

@The-Magician group

Wow I didn’t expect so many to want me to do this XD
I won’t have them all done today since I am drawing full body (which typically takes me at least 24 hours) but I have already started MJ so I will have them all done and with you as soon as they are complete!