forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Can I just say once again. I WANT A GF. like AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I wanna just cuddle her and cherish her and love on her. spoiling her and such.

@cryptic-glitch

Can I just say once again. I WANT A GF. like AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I wanna just cuddle her and cherish her and love on her. spoiling her and such.

SAME

@ClownB*tch eco

Sammeeeee

@larcenistarsonist group

I just want someone who will let me sit on their lap and hold me while we listen to Linkin Park together in the dark because that's when I just vibe

Also someone who will compose music with me

Someone who doesn't want to settle down

Someone who wants to always be ready for a big adventure

Someone who doesn't mind a little fire

Someone who doesn't care about my cold exterior, because they know what's below that thick layer of ice

Someone who won't use me for my brain or my skills

Someone who is genuinely interested in me

Someone who will leave me to my own issues because I hate to tell others of them

Someone who will always be there if I need them

Just someone like that will be great

@The-Magician group

Okay so this is taking me longer than I expected as I was in bed with a migraine yesterday and I’m currently at work—
But this is what I have so far for MJ’s Piratesona

@larcenistarsonist group

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEE IT LOOKS AMAZING SO FAR THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted user

My crush just asked me to be their valentine-
BUT DIDN'T SPECIFY IF IT WAS PLATONIC OR NOT AND NOW I'M SUFFER

@ClownB*tch eco

I got question for ya'll, i wanna see what you guys think, Should I ask my crush to be my platonic valentine? She's a few years older than me and is in a relationship (i think) but she's also my friend and like a mentor to me. What your guys' opinions?