forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Just saw someone use "mates of honor" (as opposed to like, maid of honor) as a gender neutral way to describe bridesmaids and that's so good 🥺
Like I'm not gonna have any cishet women in my wedding party when that day does come, so I greatly appreciate the not-cheesy gender neutral term there.
Also haha the idea of having to invite my conservative grandparents to the queerest straight-passing wedding is lowkey funny as fuck, as long as they're not rude to any guests.

@berlioz

Just saw someone use "mates of honor" (as opposed to like, maid of honor) as a gender neutral way to describe bridesmaids and that's so good 🥺
Like I'm not gonna have any cishet women in my wedding party when that day does come, so I greatly appreciate the not-cheesy gender neutral term there.
Also haha the idea of having to invite my conservative grandparents to the queerest straight-passing wedding is lowkey funny as fuck, as long as they're not rude to any guests.

I knew you had a fiance but I forgot that fiances denote a ✨wedding✨
I'm so excited for you

@Becfromthedead group

Thank you! We haven't started planning or anything yet, since it's going to be at least another year and a half. But yknow, I've already decided who I want there with me lmao

@cryptic-glitch

Spanish Teacher: MJ, c'mon gimme a straight answer.
Me: Can't give you a straight answer if I'm not straight [cackles]
Entire Class: :O
My best friend: [laughing her ass off]

oh oof

@The-Magician group

All jokes aside though, I do like the genuine relationship between Yuri and Victor. It’s more of a platonic relationship than an outright romantic relationship—and yes I have seen the uncensored kiss scene—but people forget about their actual relationship and I hate that

Deleted user

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YURI X VICTORRR Me and my friend have their rings 0w0

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

It's been a hot minute since I watched it, but I do feel like there was romantic interest on both sides. It would be very soon to start actually being romantically involved though, imo, and there's gotta be time for them to develop as friends before they can develop as lovers, so I get that.