forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

honestly i don't even know if i count as biro anymore i'm just like super into women and it's a problem
like i don't know how to function now. what is there to do if no girlfriend
how breathe. when no gf.
so confusing
and for safety i can't even date until I'm moved out which is years and years from now
maybe even a decade in our current economy, especially since i have no friends
i just wanna scream

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I feel thattttttt. My parents are like “we’ll pay for your college :D” me, a queer kid who’s deathly afraid that they’ll pull the money right out from under me as soon as I do anything they don’t like “HAHA NO ITS FINE”
I think they’d be fine with me having a girlfriend or a partner but I don’t think they’d approve of me questioning my gender.
Like I’m literally not allowed to dye my hair unnatural colors or get piercings until I’m completely financially independent.

@larcenistarsonist group

You guys I am just vibing to me and my friend's cover of Crazy Train and I am just really happy because it's amazing and it's our first song that we've covered all the way through together

Deleted user

Okay So I did Solo And Small Ensemble today, and did a Italian song called Caro Mio Ben
And I Got A superior Rating!!!

@larcenistarsonist group

I used to be a choir kid (I was the only contra in the whole choir and it was very annoying) but then when I started going to a different school, me and the choir director…. didn't get along so I didn't do choir.

I'm in a band though :DDD I play bass and one of my best friends plays the electric. We're trying to rope our other two friends into it, but they just think we're weird.

@spacebluelily language

11:40 PM It’s about to be 12 am here, and the people we invited to celebrate my dad’s birthday, are still here. Why am I still awake? I dunno. I should. Be sleeping but I just can’t. aNyWaYs, did I just give my gay babies three adopted children? Yes I did.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I tried to be in choir in middle school, but I quit after one year because the teacher (I still refuse to call that woman a choir director) cared more about dancing and funneling us into show choir. I still don't know what I am, she never told me just stuck me with Altos (even though my voice is so fucking high) because she needed more

I was in band too, but I didn't continue it in high school because of both scheduling and the fact that after three years of playing I received very little help and wasn't very good because of it. I played French horn, was the only one to play French horn, and it showed when she would always focus on everyone but me. I had to sight read an entire winter concert because she didn't print my music until then

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

see, i was very good, not to brag, but i genuinely was, and that's what upset me, all my friends continued playing and doing all their stuff and i was forcibly excluded. that shit hurts but anyways- i'm a terrible singer, i could never be in choir lmao