forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Oh crappp, I sadly have hot friends and well, I lose my mind due to them EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE ALL TAKEN. But still . I wanna kiss them and shit.

Lmao, felt. I went to lunch with 4 of my friends yesterday and we're all dating people (even though my relationship is open) and one tried to kiss me (he's already cheated on his gf with one of the girls that was with us and I am NOT about to be a part of that) and one of the girls asked me if I wanted to kiss her n I was like y o u h a v e a b o y f r i e n d

Deleted user

DUDEEE, When it came to spin the bottle on my 16th birthday, I full on made out with my friends. THEY ALL JUST AHDGSjhahsgjahdjbshjsk . I need a fricken anchor here.

Deleted user

@BeetleJuice-Is-A-Demon-Boi- Bahahahahaha yeah, I get it. I've already kissed the guy multiple times and the girl I could if I wanted to but nOoOoO I have respect for others

Same here, because well I'm not gonna just force the person i like to kiss me

@Katastrophic group

I'm all for romance and touchy stuff but kisses just seem… blegh. slobber.
idk cause i've never been close enough to kiss anyone romantically but like what do u do if the other person ate fish or smth? suffer?

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

idk cause i've never been close enough to kiss anyone romantically but like what do u do if the other person ate fish or smth? suffer?

In my case, I’d die XD
I forgot that’s another thing that makes kissing awkward for me, I have food allergies so it’s like- bout to go in for the kiss and then just being like “wait what’d you have for lunch today lmao”

@Katastrophic group

In my case, I’d die XD
I forgot that’s another thing that makes kissing awkward for me, I have food allergies so it’s like- bout to go in for the kiss and then just being like “wait what’d you have for lunch today lmao”

oof, yeah that would suck. Im just imagining a super romantic scene like a hallmark movie, then someone pulling out a list like "Okay, have you eaten peanuts, treenuts, or shellfish in the past 24 hours?"

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

In my case, I’d die XD

oof, yeah that would suck. Im just imagining a super romantic scene like a hallmark movie, then someone pulling out a list like "Okay, have you eaten peanuts, treenuts, or shellfish in the past 24 hours?"

Yeahhhhhhh XD
Hopefully I’ll grow out of them tho, they said I might