forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Ngl I'm kind of gay for Mary Read from Assassin's Creed Black Flag. (I realize she was a real person too, and the character is loosely based on her)
But come to think about it, I really don't consume a whole lot of pirate media, huh?

Deleted user

Jack Sparrow
I want to get drunk with him

ooh indeed! I too would get drunk with him!

Deleted user

Hmm. My pirate aesthetic would be like, just, a doctor y'all kidnapped because you guys can't afford medical bills and I turn out to outwardly be this respectable handsome gentleman who is secretly a feral bastard who was glad to be kidnapped because society is far too stifling.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

My pirate aesthetic is the unassuming worker who seems to only be on the ship to fix things, but I will and do wear the most outlandish outfits and am a wanted arsonist and murderer in at least three different countries from before joining the crew. I'm also missing a hand, but instead of a hook I replace it with a wooden hand so I can still flip people off

Deleted user

Ooooh Young Frankenstein you say? hyperfixation beam intensifies tell me more.

Deleted user

I've never actually seen it but I am obsessed with Ms. Shelley's work, Frankenstein, so I would like to know if it's any good.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Young Frankenstein is the Mel Brooks bastardization of Frankenstein
The premise is it takes place after the book, with the doctor's child(?) and while he tries to distance himself from the events he ends up getting drawn back and makes his own monster

Deleted user

My pirate aesthetic is the billowing shirts, long jackets, guns in different holsters, thigh sheath for le knife, cutlass that I stole, and huge ass boots.

@The-Magician group

My pirate aesthetic involves long sleeved shirts with flared cuffs, tight high waisted pants, knee high boots that lace up all the way, pleated jackets with fancy buttons on the collars, and long swords on each hip

@cryptic-glitch

My pirate aesthetic involves long sleeved shirts with flared cuffs, tight high waisted pants, knee high boots that lace up all the way, pleated jackets with fancy buttons on the collars, and long swords on each hip

exactly what i'm thinking of

@Katastrophic group

pirate aesthetic is peak, i do technically have a steampunk pirate outfit somewhere. I have been listening to Caleb Hyles' The Wellerman collab for the past 3 hours straight and am assembling a playlist as we speak

@larcenistarsonist group

My pirate aesthetic: black pants with black combat books and a pistol holster around my thigh. Button up white shirt with red scarf and long black trenchcoat. Belt with a cutlass sheath with cutlass. Big ass hat with a bug ass feather. Red parrot on my shoulder and always chewing on a match. My hair straight down with a smokey eye, winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My pirate aesthetic: the billowy pirate shirts, which are always unbuttoned a lot because I can, black pants, black boots that come up to my mid-calf. Hat always hat, hat all the time, it never comes off my head like ever (has maybe killed a straight man for attempting to take the hat). A big jacket with lots of hidden pockets for knives because knives are literally SO COOL. Also willing to be the one to seduce the straight men to steal their money, you’re welcome lmao.