forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

nice
I don't bind often becuase I have really weak lungs and have to do a lot of walking to get to classses
thankfully I don't usually get a lot of dysphoria for my chest

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Currently surfing through during my history class after an hour nap.
Gender sucks, but I’m a boy wearing a stylish ass cardigan
My binder’s a bit too small on me now
I started working out again!!
School has me dead

@larcenistarsonist group

I feel like we need to assign family roles in this chat

I want to be the niece that disappears for months at a time and comes back with questionable souvenirs from across the globe and nobody actually know who or where my parents are

(irl though I proudly hold the title of "gay cousin" in my conservative mormon family aha :D I plan on coming out to all of them this summer at my grandparent's 50th anniversary)

Deleted user

What would I be? (If you say friend I will personally block you :)

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I feel like we need to assign family roles in this chat

I want to be the niece that disappears for months at a time and comes back with questionable souvenirs from across the globe and nobody actually know who or where my parents are

(irl though I proudly hold the title of "gay cousin" in my conservative mormon family aha :D I plan on coming out to all of them this summer at my grandparent's 50th anniversary)

Ok but I’m the gay struggling playwright actor/symphony musician who just can’t get his big break

Deleted user

I feel like I'd be the aunt who has so many connections and drops in to talk to people occasionally, with a drink in hand of course

@The-Magician group

I’m the parental figure who is never there in person due to work but is still only a message away; who loves and supports everyone even then they do not support or love themselves, who is also struggling with self-love.

Deleted user

I am my own evil alter ego? I guess? Idk what role I should take besides grumpy, feral, and tired hobo in your basement.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh, also my basement has 2 rooms, the room I have for company with lots of sofas and a kitchenette with a full fridge that's always full of snacks and drinks, with a little TV and a coffee table, and my personal room, which is mostly taken up by a big, comfy bed with lots of pillows and blankets, and it has a walk-in closet that I put all my fandom-related stuff in

@larcenistarsonist group

Bec: hospitable grandma who does usual grandma stuff
Lee: yes parental figure that we all love
Reed: chaotic mom friend
Ash: Basement friend that will probably steal your socks
MJ: p l e a s e g e t t h i s c h i l d s u p e r v i s i o n

@larcenistarsonist group

Oh, also my basement has 2 rooms, the room I have for company with lots of sofas and a kitchenette with a full fridge that's always full of snacks and drinks, with a little TV and a coffee table, and my personal room, which is mostly taken up by a big, comfy bed with lots of pillows and blankets, and it has a walk-in closet that I put all my fandom-related stuff in

adsl'fj;klj I'm moving into your room

I'll live in the ceiling

@cryptic-glitch

what bout me

@larcenistarsonist group

Orion: cool s i b l i n g

Deleted user

I think i'm just gonna stop attending some classes, I'm too tired for this (this, being school)

mood.