forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

I am currently watching Contrapoints in order to deal with transphobic family members that infantilize me consistently and treat me like I'm "disrespecting transgenderism" because… I want to transition at my own pace instead of rush a bunch of significant medical decisions that may seriously impact my life later on. Also one of my favorite voice actors was in her recent video, their name is Sophie Kaner and I love them.

@larcenistarsonist group

SO ONE OF MY GOODGOOD FRIENDS OF 4 YEARS CAME OUTASGAY TO ME TODAYAAAAAKBDKAHDKAK AND MY SISTERS BESTFRIEND (who is a closeted lesbian in a mormon family)'S OLDER BROTHER WHO IS THE MOST POPULAR SENIOR IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL JOINED OUR GSA BEACUSE HE WANTED TO SUPPORT HIS LIL SISTER

MY SMALL CONSERVATIVE TOWN JUST GOT GAYER SCREW YOU OLDER GENERATIONS

@spacebluelily language

my friend came out as pan last week. we were the only ones talking in the discord group chat and she said she had to tell me something important and that's when she came out. And honestly, I'm so happy for her.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Me: sneezes
My mom: Bless you..? Was that a sneeze or a fake?
Me: It's… a real sneeze, mom.
My mom: Oh, I couldn't tell! It was dainty, a dainty sneeze. So dainty.
Me: internal screaming

So yes, that's how I now am having dysphoria over my own goddamned sneezes
T h a n k s, m o m

@berlioz

I hate that. My mom makes a point to call me her "beautiful daughter" and nothing else.
"Hello beautiful daughter, what are you doing beautiful daughter?" Multiple times in the same sentence. And I know she does it to "remind me" I'm her "daughter" because she does it in this grating tone, but I can't get mad at it or else she'll lash out on me and rant about how God made me. It's stupid.

^^^

My dad at least tries to not refer to me as 'baby girl' anymore, but my mom doesn't care. She always go out of her way to point out every little feminine thing I do/think/wear and at like that's proof I'm just a tom boy (her words- she really thinks I'm just a tom boy and confused because I 'like manly things')

@The-Magician group

T h a n k s, m o m

I mean I’d rather have dainty sneezes (which I do) than sound like a foghorn that you can hear from outside the house (like my best friend’s mum)

Big yikes. Do you think your dad will ever be on the accepting side over time?

No. He didn'tj ust drink the koolaid, he chugged the barrel and started making it himself
Says stuff like 'well I would never be gay because I think that's a sin for me, and would send me to hell. I won't tell other people what sin is though." While he's a pastor. And it's his job to do that. And expect other people to not take that as he thinks all gays are going to hell

T h a n k s, m o m

I mean I’d rather have dainty sneezes (which I do) than sound like a foghorn that you can hear from outside the house (like my best friend’s mum)

Yeah, I have to agree. Still, I don't really have that dainty of a sneeze? Like, I do sound closer to an exaggerated loud obnoxious sneeze when I actually sneeze, I'm not sure how that's dainty at all

@cryptic-glitch

T h a n k s, m o m

Yeah, I have to agree. Still, I don't really have that dainty of a sneeze? Like, I do sound closer to an exaggerated loud obnoxious sneeze when I actually sneeze, I'm not sure how that's dainty at all

my sneeze is a gender-neutral screeching sound so there's that