forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

If your dad bought them when they were still legal they're probably expired my dude. Expired fireworks are not fun. I had a bad experience with a roman candle once

But other than that, yes I have plenty of lighter fluid and am happy to help you guys commit some arson.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Basically, my uncle (not blood related), my dad, and a friend were doing out fourth of July fireworks one year, yeah? And the yard was a half-acre long, so there was no danger of anyone being in the line of fire. Except, the tube for the firework wasn't secured properly. So, when my uncle went to light and run (which he wasn't supposed to do), he knocked the tube over. So, it shot across the yard and nailed his kid in the corner of the mouth. It didn't explode there, thankfully, so we were all able to grab the kid and run before it did. It left a nasty cut and they had to go to the hospital, so now my uncle is never allowed to touch fireworks

@larcenistarsonist group

If your dad bought them before they became illegal (1966) and fireworks have a lifespan of 8 years before they expire, that means that they expired in 1974 and are now 46 years expired and that equals bad

Deleted user

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PRIDE.COM IS DOING AN ARTICLE ABOUT AN ALBUM I'M IN

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

If your dad bought them before they became illegal (1966) and fireworks have a lifespan of 8 years before they expire, that means that they expired in 1974 and are now 46 years expired and that equals bad

Oh yeah that's incredibly bad
Seeing as my dad was born in 1970
the little bitch

@cryptic-glitch

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PRIDE.COM IS DOING AN ARTICLE ABOUT AN ALBUM I'M IN

:O POGGERS!

cooooool

Deleted user

Yeah!! The album comes out tomorrow and most platforms and next friday on spotify :)

Deleted user

mmmm Generation Reclamation???
My song is called problem child

@The-Magician group

Can I take a moment to be extremely gay for the eight-foot-tall resident evil vampire whatever lady I just saw an ad with her in?? Because dear jesus that lady t o l

Daro : laughs in 8’4