forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Yo Laffy, wanna go chill and do nothing in particular? Take naps.

Deleted user

Y'all I'm going out with a friend tmmrw to study at a cafe, what should I wear?
Options-
Vintage yelled and white polkadot dress with off the shoulder sleeves
a bright polo with a large sweater ontop and under that a flared skirt
a black croptop with a little rocketship design on the breast with some high waisted checkered pants
and all of these would be paired with bright makeup and doc martens

Deleted user

Poggers, my friend is dressing in a darker aesthetic as well, so I might throw on a thin jacket thats a neon pink

@The-Magician group

:O lee its been a while since we've directly interacted hi hru

Hey Ocean, I’ve been alright. Just become nocturnal again and been working until 2am most days XD how have you been?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Did y’all hear Jojo Siwa came out?!!!!
I literally don’t know a thing about her but my little siblings absolutely adore her content and I’m just so excited-
she’s such a massive influence on so many young children around the world, queer kids are finally going to be able to have the role model they deserve, and those who aren’t will grow up with more acceptance
I’m just so dang proud of her <3
This is a huge step in the right direction-

maybe now when I’ve moved out and can safely leave the closet, my younger siblings will still love me…

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

:O lee its been a while since we've directly interacted hi hru

Hey Ocean, I’ve been alright. Just become nocturnal again and been working until 2am most days XD how have you been?

lmao good to hear you're doin ok! i'm alright too, we switched back to online class here before christmas and it's drained all my motivation but other than that i've been fine

Deleted user

I have a little cat light and I love him
his name is Jimjam

@larcenistarsonist group

YOU GUYS BENSON FROM KIPO IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM ADOPTING HIM RIGHT HERE AND NOW

I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS BUT IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENS TO HIM I WILL KILL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD AND THEN MYSELF

also please don't say anything I just finished season 1

@spacebluelily language

Did y’all hear Jojo Siwa came out?!!!!

no?? that's nice that she came out. it's nice kids are gonna have a queer model.
the sad thing is she's going to get some hate by a lot of people

Deleted user

Y'all, real question
do I write a song about my crush even while she is my friend and it would be very obvious who I'm talking about or do I not…

@larcenistarsonist group

For no reason at all, I just climbed my pergola and sat on it. My sister walked out and said "what in the name of god are you doing" and I looked her dead in the eye and said "I see no god up here… other than ME."

Highlight of the week my guys