forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Notebook is being very strange, it's autocorrecting things after I post them, and I have no idea what's going on. Someone help.

I noticed it too, lol, I'm pretty sure it's an April Fools joke, cuz the autocorrects are ridiculous.

It is. We call them G.r.e.m.l.i.n.s or “friends”. This happens every year. So, sit back, continue writing and enjoy the chaos. Happy April Fool’s day!

Omg I remember this from last year! I was so confused and I forgot that todays April first until I saw it again

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) should totally turn the word anxiety into heebie-jeebies next year. No I don’t take criticism

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) should totally turn the word anxiety into heebie-jeebies next year. No I don’t take criticism

Looks like the friends saw your idea and liked it.

Yeah :D

Deleted user

Not to brag but I play Minecraft in creative mode 💅 clearly I am OP

i dont even play minecraft,
i watch people play mincraft
ya
im that good
you all should bow down to me

I mean
I watch you watch people play minecraft sometimes
Super OP right

well
sometimes
i watch other people
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching them
watching me
watching other people
watching other people
playing minecraft
NOBODY CAN DO BETTER THAN ME
I AM SO OP
I RULE YOU ALL
BOW TO YOUR QUEEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to try and beat that

I just run around in circles, trying to catch a chicken

*flips feathers *

Stop it.
not again.
stop.
please.
i'm begging

I am starting a revolution.

no please

Deleted user

Currently watching The Chosen on Amazon prime for the first time,,

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Am I the only one that finds [Fanon vs Canon] posts absolutely obnoxious? Like maybe I take it too seriously but I swear every time I see one of those damn things I can feel my blood pressure rise. Like how does the author expect us to react?
"Ok, Op-sama, guess I'll burn that one drawing of Bobo crying and make sure to get every single detail on them correct :)"
or "Wow! Congrats! You remembered that one time Bobo picked their nose! Give that person a medal!"

I get it, sometimes it's about clearing up misinterpretations but people phrase it in such a "Look how much smarter I than u!!" way plus there are so many posts of the same thing that you just can't help but say " ALRIGHT WE FUCKING GET IT!"

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Yeah, I see it a lot with south park art- it's like I get it if you wanna stay loyal to the character, but interpretation is like, the best bit of a story!! Personally, if someone had a "fanon" version of one of my characters, id be honoured! It's just so dishearting to see a fandom fight over such significant things.

Deleted user

I kinda wanna start a rp, but I'm vaguely afraid of doing it wrong somehow.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I’m having anxieties about moving to a new city even though all downsides I’ve seen with new city in question have been (somewhat) solved
I went to meeting (church equiv) last night and my friends made me cry publicly (not on purpose) by just mentioning it 👍

@Musical_Queen

Being an adult sucks. All of my friends no longer live here and don't talk to me, so I literally have 0 friends. All of my money has gone to my mouth or school. I just paid taxes and turns out my job didn't fix something that they said they would so now I owe the government more money. My truck is dying so I need to start looking cars, which will cost even more money and sucks because I absolutely love my car. And the things I want to do to calm down costs an insane amount of money to maintain.

Deleted user

Wait what happened with the autocorrect thing

Deleted user

Being an adult sucks. All of my friends no longer live here and don't talk to me, so I literally have 0 friends. All of my money has gone to my mouth or school. I just paid taxes and turns out my job didn't fix something that they said they would so now I owe the government more money. My truck is dying so I need to start looking cars, which will cost even more money and sucks because I absolutely love my car. And the things I want to do to calm down costs an insane amount of money to maintain.

;-; i will be your friend….

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Wait what happened with the autocorrect thing

I guess those two became permanent from April Fools' day.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm in the same boat with you homie. You're not alone in this. PM me if you need to talk.