forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I haven’t been reading up on the chaos chat and now I have no idea what’s going on but I guess that’s just another thing I don’t have an understanding of

It's okay. I don't understand it either. (I just nod and smile and that seems to do the trick. 😉😂)

Deleted user

I'm stuck in a very tricky place romantically speaking.

@IamNOTachickenok

I just told people I’d hit the gays.

I’m not going to hit the gays, they did nothing to me

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I love confusing people with song lyrics.

As in, randomly saying Lyrics to people?

Yeah, something like that

There's this song I like by The Killers, and I've been texting people with the lyrics, and it's hilarious.

Somebody told me that you have a boyfriend
Who looks like the girlfriend that I had in February of last year
It's not confidential

etc.

It confuses the heck out of my friends, I love it

Deleted user

I see

I am sorry pat pat pat

I can't tell Isaac even if I wanted to because it's gonna screw up everything graahh

@-LemonTail- language

I see

I am sorry pat pat pat

I can't tell Isaac even if I wanted to because it's gonna screw up everything graahh

Oh noooo

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I see

I am sorry pat pat pat

Oh noooo

I'm sorryyyy

Deleted user

I see

I am sorry pat pat pat

Oh noooo

I'm sorryyyy

#livelaughlove

Deleted user

Notebook is being very strange, it's autocorrecting things after I post them, and I have no idea what's going on. Someone help.

I noticed it too, lol, I'm pretty sure it's an April Fools joke, cuz the autocorrects are ridiculous.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Notebook is being very strange, it's autocorrecting things after I post them, and I have no idea what's going on. Someone help.

I noticed it too, lol, I'm pretty sure it's an April Fools joke, cuz the autocorrects are ridiculous.

It is. We call them G.r.e.m.l.i.n.s or “friends”. This happens every year. So, sit back, continue writing and enjoy the chaos. Happy April Fool’s day!