forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Does anyone ever eat two burritos, and then think "Oh shoot, I ate too much" but then you realize that you actually didn't eat too much, because you didn't have breakfast or lunch, so technically you didn't eat enough?

No?

Me neither…

@RottingInMyRoom

Does anyone ever eat two burritos, and then think "Oh shoot, I ate too much" but then you realize that you actually didn't eat too much, because you didn't have breakfast or lunch, so technically you didn't eat enough?

No?

Me neither…

I feel so hungry till I eat and then I feel realllyyyyyy guiltyyyy

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

No?

Me neither…

Haha nope don’t know what you’re talking about sweats in it’s 4:30 pm and I haven’t eaten an actual meal yet

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

No?

Me neither…

Haha nope don’t know what you’re talking about sweats in it’s 4:30 pm and I haven’t eaten an actual meal yet

Heheheh…
Nope, no irregular eating patterns here

Deleted user

I just added punctuation and proper grammar to a really long block of text that my friend Luna sent via audio type for a backstory and I hate my life

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

No?

Me neither…

I just forget to eat and drink water because I have the ADHD of the brain.

@Relsey-TheElder

I am of the opinion that I would be unstoppable if I had healthy habits. The world would not be able to handle a Relsey that had a good relationship with her body and food. I have met exactly one (1) person with good eating habits and she is a force to be reckoned with, she meal preps every Sunday, her favorite snack is Greek yogurt with honey. And get this, she folds her clothes and puts them away on the same day she washes them. That is true power right there.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I am of the opinion that I would be unstoppable if I had healthy habits. The world would not be able to handle a Relsey that had a good relationship with her body and food. I have met exactly one (1) person with good eating habits and she is a force to be reckoned with, she meal preps every Sunday, her favorite snack is Greek yogurt with honey. And get this, she folds her clothes and puts them away on the same day she washes them. That is true power right there.

Im afraid of anyone who can get out of bed before 11am

Im afraid of anyone who can get out of bed before 11am

Me too tbh. If I am not up by by noon, just let me be. It'll be okay.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I just walked out of my debate class
really mad
basically
our topic was 'should girls be required to register for the US draft'
IT WAS THE MOST SEXIST AND SOUL SUCKING ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

MY HALLWAY CRUSH COMPLIMENTED ME TODAY
:LKJ:LHKDFJG:LKSDJH:LKFDJ:HGKLSDJ

I'M WEARING A SUIT AND SHE SAID "YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD TODAY" FSGLFK;DHJ;LFKJG;ASLKDGJFA;DLKGJA;LFHJKLA

I'M DYING

@RottingInMyRoom

woah, that's a force to be reckoned with.
I woke up randomly last night and drank three cups of coffee and then that made me nauseous so I puked it all up and now im feeling just ~great~

really mad
basically

GHAD I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT BRO LEMME AT IT NEXT TIME PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. (As a child that grew up around a Navy family and who did ROTC for high school and college, I got ammunition to burn bro. However I would like to know your opinion on it. If you don't feel comfortable sharing, you can always PM me, or be like nah Win. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll respect which option you choose homie.)

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

really mad
basically

GHAD I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT BRO LEMME AT IT NEXT TIME PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. (As a child that grew up around a Navy family and who did ROTC for high school and college, I got ammunition to burn bro. However I would like to know your opinion on it. If you don't feel comfortable sharing, you can always PM me, or be like nah Win. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll respect which option you choose homie.)

In my opinion, I think women should have to register, but with some exemptions (For example, if you have children under three or four.) I don't have a strong opinion though. What do you think?

Deleted user

Okay so I ate a single peanut butter bar and I am now stuffed, and if I eat anything else I will throw up. I have not eaten anything today besides the peanut butter bar. This is bad and unhealthy but there's nothing I can do about it so ig ??????

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Okay so I ate a single peanut butter bar and I am now stuffed, and if I eat anything else I will throw up. I have not eaten anything today besides the peanut butter bar. This is bad and unhealthy but there's nothing I can do about it so ig ??????

That exact same thing happens to me haha

@Relsey-TheElder

That exact same thing happens to me haha

Yeah, so in my experience the trick is small baby steps often. So if all you can handle is a peanut butter bar right now, than so be it. Check in with your body in another hour or so see if you can manage another small snack.

@-LemonTail- language

I’m at a different house, trying to sleep on an uncomfortable couch, there’s noisy puppies about 5 feet away from me, and my insomnia is having a blast. It is 2 AM…

I am sorry