forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm going to a kidnapping-themed escape room thingy! Yay!

Why does that actually sound fun

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Because yes

It's an escape room but the plot is basically we got kidnapped by this serial killer guy, it's like an escape room mixed with a haunted house

Deleted user

Because yes

It's an escape room but the plot is basically we got kidnapped by this serial killer guy, it's like an escape room mixed with a haunted house

take me with you

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Because yes

take me with you

Have you signed the waiver?

Deleted user

Because yes

take me with you

oh……. I did not :(((

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Because yes

take me with you

oh……. I did not :(((

Darn it

@spacebluelily language

welcome back to the United States government sucks and we need to overthrow it

Mississippi is trying to pass a bill that will pretty much reinstate Jim Crow laws, the government wants to take away the ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act), and guess what, there's a South Carolina proposal bill that says if you get an abortion you can get executed! There's a load of other stuff that I'm probably not even aware of but these are just a few of the things that are going on.

Deleted user

welcome back to the United States Goverment sucks and we need to overthrow it

Mississippi is trying to pass a bill that will pretty much reinstate Jim Crow laws, the government wants to take away the ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act), and guess what, there's a South Carolina proposal bill that says if you get an abortion you can get executed! There's a load of other stuff that I'm probably not even aware of but this is just a few of the things going on.

Whaddafaq

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

welcome back to the United States Goverment sucks and we need to overthrow it

Mississippi is trying to pass a bill that will pretty much reinstate Jim Crow laws, the government wants to take away the ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act), and guess what, there's a South Carolina proposal bill that says if you get an abortion you can get executed! There's a load of other stuff that I'm probably not even aware of but this is just a few of the things going on.

Whaddafaq

Let's all move to Canada, America sucks.

@spacebluelily language

welcome back to the United States Government sucks and we need to overthrow it

Whaddafaq

also france having protests because their president moved up the retirement age just because they want to cut the cost of pensions

Deleted user

Whaddafaq

also france having protests because their president moved up the retirement age just because they want to cut the cost of pensions

Cinnamon……. Canada isn’t real

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Whaddafaq

Cinnamon……. Canada isn’t real

Just let me pretend! Sniff

@Musical_Queen

I'm so mad. I was supposed to have my mouth surgery yesterday, but the dentist had a family emergency so I have it pushed back two weeks. This isn't helping my anxiety with my surgery

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I'm so mad. I was supposed to have my mouth surgery yesterday, but the dentist had a family emergency so I have it pushed back two weeks. This isn't helping my anxiety with my surgery

Man medical anxiety sucks ass, but you'll okay. I've actually spoken to the CEO of Medicine, he told me you're in good hands 👍

@-LemonTail- language

I went with you and it was fun!!
We actually did get kidnapped and were hooked up onto these chains with handcuffs.
It was amazing

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I went with you and it was fun!!
We actually did get kidnapped and were hooked up onto these chains with handcuffs.
It was amazing

We were kidnapped by The Collector

We sadly never got to meet him though

Deleted user

Adhd isn’t a single disorder. It’s multiple mental illnesses, stacked in a trench coat and pretending to be one.